Would you be interested in a Hot Toys line for Sucker Punch?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a Hot Toys 'Sucker Punch' line?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
suckerpunchmoviephoto01.jpg

suckerpunchmovietrailer.jpg

I have a feeling HT will pick this line up, they've done two of Snyders previous films (300 & Watchmen).

Their females are improving (I was impressed by Black Widow and Abigail Whistler) so i'd like to see them tackle the line. Plus these girls would come with tons of weapons/accessories. They'd probably only make Baby Doll, but Amber seems like she'd be second in line if they release more than one.

So... would you be interested?

Shouldn't we wait until the film comes out first? What if it blows?

PS. Where did you get your sig HP? That's hot.

I have a feeling HT will pick this line up, they've done two of Snyders previous films (300 & Watchmen).

Well if its like those two then we'd only get one or two figures and they are 50/50 on main characters even. So we might get Jamie Chung and Abbie Cornish and then they'd kill the line.

They'd probably only make Baby Doll, but Amber seems like she'd be second in line if they release more than one.
So... would you be interested?

That's if they follow the 300 plan and not Watchmen or else see above. Personally even if the movie is fantastic and mindblowing, I'm not sure that I'd want to pay even lower end Hot Toys prices for them. $150 for a Baby Doll action figure isn't really making the rounds in my mind. Its at this kind of time that I wish Sideshow was still heavily into the 1/6 game because a license like Sucker Punch seems up their alley with a little more affordable prices.

nope! not until ht steps up the standard of their female figs. it's still tremendously lacking, especially when compared to their male figs. black widow has awkward upper body, and whistler is even much worse.

Definitely, But Only if they improve their female figures. Their Black Widow and Abigail don't look as good as the rest of their male production IMO

that is weird. really weird.

Heck no. This movie looked like absolute garbage at SDCC. HT doesn't need to invest in a new Watchmen/Spirit line of duds.

5198540605_0334f2a676_z.jpg

*Excuse me vodoun*

But this looks pretty freakin' nice to me. Just needs a good futzin' and hair product.

There are about 10,000 movie licenses I would be more interested in from Hot Toys. But after that, sure. I wouldn't buy them, but I would be interested to see how they turned out I suppose.

I trust Ill's taste in movies so I'm not worried about how it's going to turn out. I also like Snyder's work a lot, and heroic foxies are my poison. I wouldn't buy a full line of them, but I would buy 2-3, which is exactly what Hot Toys would do. If I had the option of waiting for Sucker Punch figures until after a House of Blue Leaves Beatrix Kiddo and O-ren Ishii, I'd take it, but I don't see that as a likelihood, so bring on Baby Doll, Amber and Sweet Pea (and the other two, if the movie truly blows my mind).

I only asked before the movie released since HT tends to announce their releases for movies before they come out... (Tron, Prince of Persia, Iron Man 2, Expendables, think that was the case with Watchmen too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back