What about a Hot Toys animal line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lejuan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys has released anime, alien and pop-star figures - but what about some movie-star animals represented in 1/6 articulated glory? Come on Hot Toys, lift your game! I'm sure there'd be heaps of fans wanting to see the following:

milo-and-otis2.jpg

Babe__Pig_in_the_City.jpg

k-9-free-tf.org-1989.jpg

free_willy.jpg

Petition to follow.

awesome idea. i was just about to start a thread entitled "what about a hot toys famous hookers throughout history line" but this is even better.

Meh. They would only make one figure (which will sell out) and then we will never see another figure in this line again.

I thought this was a serious thread and I thought it could be interesting? Like really poseable base bodies with really amazing fur treatment etc.

A really cool looking Lion or something could look amazing, and I;m sure theres a few movie figures etc that could be posed along side some animals.

Definitely an amazing hose should be made there are a ton of figures that need one of those.

Hahaha it would never happen but I would buy a Turner and Hooch. And I Am Legend Robert an his German Sheppard. :nana:

When they got the Avatar line I was hoping maybe they'd make some of the animal/creatures but then I realized those would cost like $300-500 or more.

The comedic intention of this thread aside, it would be awesome if there was a company out there who was making high quality 1/6 animals.

I thought this was a serious thread and I thought it could be interesting? Like really poseable base bodies with really amazing fur treatment etc.

A really cool looking Lion or something could look amazing, and I;m sure theres a few movie figures etc that could be posed along side some animals.

Definitely an amazing hose should be made there are a ton of figures that need one of those.

Hell yes, we need a good 1/6 horse.

Back