Would you guys like to see Hot Toys Horror line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybroisatoyfiend

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, etc. Would you guys like to see all this re-made by Hot Toys? Or, does Sideshow pretty much own the licenses for the long haul? Anybody know?

I would but not from the reboots, original all the way.

Yep, originals all the way! Just saw the 2010 Nightmare on Elm St., and I could not believe they dare call this a "re-imagination." There was nothing imaginativ. Also, would like Jeepers Creepers!

Yes i would buy them if they were made , doubt they will be . but like eveyone is saying :yess:, i would love to see the original Myers , Freddy , Jason , etc. but because sideshow has the license , probably will only see the REBOOTS (marketing newer movies). but as collecting Hot Toys Go . onece you start buying , you will NEVER EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA STOP .... OK:thud:

I just want an accurate 1/6 H1 (original) Michael Myers. I don't care who makes it. All he needs is a jackolantern, Judith's tombstone, a chef's knife and headsculpt with an accurate likeness to the 1975 Kirk mask.

Back