Priceguide/Values?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Hot Toys price-guide or values website aside from amazon or ebay?

Not really. Prices fluctuate so much with these, that I'm not sure how useful a price guide would be, anyway. If you ask for a specific price, I'm sure folks could give you a range of opinions.

Oh ok. I'm absolutely new to collecting and I'll probably only be collecting Hot Toys for the time being (just because they are awesome) but I also just ordered my first Enterbay Jack Bauer.

Whats a good price to pay for the Hot Toys Terminator T-800 or the MMS DX01 Joker?

Thanks!

Whats a good price to pay for the Hot Toys Terminator T-800 or the MMS DX01 Joker?!

T800? $175ish, he is still new and available.

Joker? $225 max. You can wait till the hype cools.

But remember, price is and always will be what you are willing to pay. What are you comfortable in spending on those figures?

And since you are new, always get what you like and want and do not buy into the hype of a product.

Ok but since these products are limited, I've been finding it harder and harder to find The Joker DX01. The newest one that I have found is going for $249. Even if the hype cools, the odds of me finding new are slimmer aren't they?

At least I considered all of these products to gradually increase in price over time haha.

Why for Blade?

I really love that character and movie and I just think he is an awesome figure with great accessories.Hopefully I can pick him up one day.:pray: I just started collecting also and in about 4 months I have gotten 7 Hot Toys figures and have Beserker Predator on preorder. I have put my movie collecting hobby to the side for awhile.

Blade is the only figure I would be willing to pay a pretty high amount for.

Good example of Evilface's comment regarding the price limit of a figure. eBay and the buy/sell trade section here will give you a good idea on the average price of a figure. You can gauge if you're getting a deal or if you're getting ripped off fairly well by using these 2 resources. If you're just getting into this hobby I would suggest that you focus more on the newer stuff but keep hunting for the old releases. Take your time with those so you don't get ripped off.

It's worth what you're willing to let it go for, and what buyers are willing to pay.

Well what is hot toys Rambo 3 worth? I'm thinking of selling mine.

The best way to find an average price is to go to ebay, search for the item, then click "completed listings" on the left hand side.

I love my HT Midnight Wesker and STARS Leon...just saying. :)

Back