Electric Tiki's "Ultimate Spike" - Review and In-Hand Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spike has arrived...and "Blondie Bear" is bigger and badder than ever.

Tracy and Electric Tiki hit a "home-run" with this one. Arguably, the most dynamic of all of the pieces in the Buffy Tiki line and because of that, it really holds its own among the others. (And in many cases, steals the show as far as I'm concerned.) Be prepared. It's big. The biggest of all the Buffy Tikis and by far the heaviest. (It's worthy of the name "Ultimate.") It comes with two heads, and three inter-changable hands. This piece is every bit worth the wait and the price.

I love the pose. I love the look. There's really nothing much more to say other than "WOW!" Incredible job, Tracy and Electric Tiki staff.

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_4817.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4814.jpg

Can you put him next to one of the others?

I should clarify. When I say bigger, I mean width-wise. Because of the coat, he takes up a lot more room. He's definitely in-scale though.

Comparison picture in about 10 minutes or less!

Wow, he's already shipping?

I have to say I am still not a fan of the vamped face sadly, and only marginally liking the human visage. I'm hoping I'll like it more when I get him in hand.

Congrats Chapter and thanks for the pics.

Thanks for posting this up.

He looks very interesting. I sort of like the human head, (even though It look bugger all like JM) but not that keen on the vampface. I mean where are they getting those eye bags from for a start?

But all in all It's a nice piece and I hope you enjoy him. :D

He looks very interesting. I sort of like the human head, (even though It look bugger all like JM) but not that keen on the vampface. I mean where are they getting those eye bags from for a start?

THANK YOU! I think that has been my mantra from the first day I saw him. Looks like he needs a day at the spa with some cucumbers over his eyes.

I bought him because I so love this Tiki line and want to show my support, I would hate for him to sell poorly and it be canceled. The things I do for the love of my collection
Sigh.gif

So did anyone else order through Sideshow? I just got my processing notice about a week ago, but haven't heard from anyone else yet.

I thought this had already arrived, since the title said "in-hand".

I got mine from Tracy. It was his production sample, so I was lucky enough to score one a bit early. The main shipment should be reaching collections here shortly though.

My Exclusive arrived yesterday and he looks great!!!

I'll hopefully get some more pics up this weekend!

He is very cool. Over towers the ladies. But I like him a lot. In hand, his face is much better.

Back