PADME Snowbunny on the way...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Announcement in the blog...

033106padme_01.jpg

I voted for Padme!! I think this figure will be great.

I am not a completist but I want this one. I wouldn't expect her ES to be very large though.

A lot of it is going to depend on whether they sculpt hair or just sculpt the skull cap. Ideally, I'd like a figure I can take the winter stuff off of, and pose as an Ep. II Padme. Also, the choices of accessories will factor heavily.

I voted for her, but now I wish I'd cast for Mara. Oh well.

EVILFACE said:
Nice.

:confused: You pass on a new figure, but want one that just has painted eyes?

Unless its an Ep2 Padme I'm not all that interested. Now, if you could do like CM said and take the cape off basically turning this into an Ep2 then I might. Not to mention I still think this one won in a fishy way. The Anakin has a bit more done than just the eyes but I'm more of a Jedi/Sith guy anyway.

jlcmsu said:
Still can't believe she won. This is an easy pass for me.

Yeah, I can almost agree too... I just would rather have seen any of the others offered than Snow bunny Padme.. Just never really did anything for me. I might get it if it looks really nice, but I don't know.

Also not sure how well it will translate to the real world... the costume that is...

why would they post those pics... arnt they going by natalie portman's likeness instead of the cartoon?

I have to agree with Josh here -- I'm shocked that she won. Ah, the power of a sexkitten. I'm surprised that Asajj didn't win for that reason: a villain and a hotty.

Still, once SS said they will be doing her as a "real-life" Natalie Portman, I was much more interested. Whether I buy her or not will depend on how she looks in the bunny suit.

But who the heck can you pose her with?

EVILFACE said:
Mara Jade's outfit just looked to Power Rangerish!

250px-Maraj.jpg

You need to check out the Dark Horse version of Mara. Sleek assassin. No big curly processed hair, no dippy cape and no shiny pauldrons.

You know, looking at the pics in the blog, she has a kind of retro-Flash Gordon look that I find oddly appealing. I'm looking forward to the pics of the process.

jlcmsu said:
Still can't believe she won. This is an easy pass for me.

Not calling you liar or singleing you out in any way, but I have heard the same claims from lots of people in here. Then when the priority preorder frenzy begins nobody can resist... :rotfl

Well, this is true and I've been known to break on a few pieces. If she looks like NP and can be done as EP2 then I'll buy for sure.

I am going to have to wait and see more pictures as the figure progresses to make a real decision about it.

This has already been stated, but depending on the way they go with her and what accessories are included it could be another great SS hit, or it just might not interest me as much as the others.

All of this GIRL talk... I voted for Quinlan Vos! :monkey2

Ditto on the Padme win.... :horror :google :horror :google :horror :google

Back