Netflix Sucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent47

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks, Netflix, for taking all the Friday the 13th stuff off the instant cue, ****** bags. Thanks for making me wait until halfway through October to watch Robin Hood because I want to wait to see it on Blu-Ray, and thanks for not putting a single thing I'd actually ever want to watch on your instant cue, because the quality sucks and it's like watching a movie through a cell phone. Oooh, "When in Rome 2." WTF man!

Thanks, Netflix, for taking all the Friday the 13th stuff off the instant cue, ****** bags. Thanks for making me wait until halfway through October to watch Robin Hood because I want to wait to see it on Blu-Ray, and thanks for not putting a single thing I'd actually ever want to watch on your instant cue, because the quality sucks and it's like watching a movie through a cell phone. Oooh, "When in Rome 2." WTF man!

wow, if nothing on Netflix's instant interests you, you must have very limited interests. i currently have like 500 hours worth of stuff in my queue. don't know where i'll find the time to watch it all.

Netflix pulled the Friday the 13th movies cause of the distributor not cause they felt like it.

When this happens, the distributor is either trying to make more money by having you buy the movie or they are going to repackaged and re-release the movie soon.

Netflix pulled the Friday the 13th movies cause of the distributor not cause they felt like it.

When this happens, the distributor is either trying to make more money by having you buy the movie or they are going to repackaged and re-release the movie soon.

:exactly:

Another thread created for no reason. :D

Yeah, I've had over 400 seperate movies in EACH que for about as long as I've had netflix. I watch movies at work and almost every night (no life) and I havent been able to get under 400 movies per que cause they keep adding more I want to watch. I've actually hit the limit a couple of times, 500 movies per que :rotfl There really is a HUGE selection of good movies on instant, just not many new releases, people are too picky IMO.

My complaint though is that when a movie becomes unavailable, they only give like a weeks heads up. So you end up with a dozen movies that are expiring in a week and not enough time to watch them. Kinda defeats the point of "watch whenever you want".

Rant complete

:lecture :exactly:

Another thread created for no reason. :D

:lecture:lecture

and in the wrong section.
:exactly:

I'll move this thread through to the Movies section :duff
x :peace
:yess::hi5:

I love me some smilies. I love my Friday the 13th DVDs even more.

Back