Majestic Studios - The Creeper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone got this figure?

I was re-watching both movies last night and decided that my SOTA figure isn't enough and I must have the Majestic.

However, before I look to see how much blood I'll have to part with for one on e-bay I was wondering what my fellow freaks thought about this one and how it fits with SSC's legendary Modern Horror figures.

Also to save me endless hours trawling anyone know where I can get one?

:horror

Its a good sculpt but the head is rather small and he doesnt have a stand.With other Modern horror figures, he looks a bit small.. Other than that, he'great.Also, not many people knows of this, but there is actually a variant in this figure.The first batch of this figure has a longer straight hair mane, while the later figures that were produced have shorter curly hair....Not a big difference. I had both and IMO,the first version is better.

Last edited:
I read the title of this thread & thought it was about someone making a 1/6th Scale Creeper from the original Scooby-Doo cartoons. Saddly I was wrong. :monkey2

Aw man, for a minute there I was all excited thinking this thread was about a 12" figure of Rondo Hatton. :eek:

I have to strongly suggest you pick this one up. He is great. Mine doesnt have the same paint job as the one in Michaels review, but his pony tail is just the same. Didn't know there was a variation Shai. Very interesting to know. I don't know which one I have, but I always have it displayed. Gotta love the severed head.

I only have the original Freddy. Modern Horror figures aren't my thing, although Mr Hyde is classified as Modern Horror. I have Freddy on his Furnace, maybe that's why I haven't percieved any lack of height. In fact a little variation is what I find appealing.

All in all a great figure at a great price. I don't know where you live, so I haven't done any trawling on your behalf Abstract. You'll now have to do that for yourself. Do get it.

Thanks guys, very helpful views. I think I'm gonna pick him up and I've managed to find one in a german online store for about £35.00.

Thanks again for your views.

Yeah I love this guy, this is the one figure I am always reposing around the house, to scare my kids.:lol

Sideshow Andy said:
Aw man, for a minute there I was all excited thinking this thread was about a 12" figure of Rondo Hatton. :eek:
I don't know if you were kidding Andy, but that's exactly what I thought. Ah well.
"The Creep" from Jeepers Creepers is a neat figure and I think you'll be happy with it. The only thing is it is a little small scale wise if your posing him with other SSC creature figures. But stand alone he's really pretty well done.

I really love this figure! He fits in great with my collection of modern horror monsters.

There were rumors for a time that they were going to release one with working wings!

I also really liked the version of The Fly they did from The Fly II.

Feel free to check out the pictures and the review of the figure that I have on my site.

I have one. Very cool fig. Head is a touch small. Clothing is fine. Severed head accessory is awesome. Getting hard to find. Had to buy mine from Aussie.

customizerwannabe said:
I have one. Very cool fig. Head is a touch small. Clothing is fine. Severed head accessory is awesome. Getting hard to find. Had to buy mine from Aussie.

I have to ask, did anyone else have a difficult time getting the severed head to be held by the figure, even with the longer hair on the head?

If I remember correctly, about the only place I could find the figure was through Tower Records. When I did finally pick both this one and the Fly II figure up I think I paid all of $10.00 each for them.

There were not many places that even carried these figures.

creecher said:
I did have a little trouble getting him to hang on to the head. I just wrapped it through the fingers, over, and back down through some more fingers. I would have just slipped a dab of blu-tack in between his fingers had he been more problematic.

Here is a link to an Aussie site that still has him in stock. https://www.figuremania.com.au/Pages/Majestic%20Studios/Product%20Pages/majesticstudiosjeeperscreepers.htm
That A$50 is a discount. I paid A$75 for mine.

I thought about tack too, but I did not want to screw up the hair!

Back