ALIEN/PREDATOR Graphics and Renders (Sig and Avatar Resources, Etc. - BIG PICS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Figured that with the other sig threads on here, it would be okay to post this thread in the Aliens & Robots section. Plus more people check this part of the boards. Anyway, this is a thread for those interested in getting renders or graphics based on Alien and Predator. These can be used on signatures, avatars, or any other graphical needs.

So if any of you guys would like some resources for this kind of stuff, this is the place to go. Anyone else who has useful files can post here as well. If you have any good backgrounds that you've made that other people can use, those work too. Anything that can be pieced together to create some cool stuff. Other people can post pictures here that they'd like rendered into transparency files.

Due to some demand, I'll start by posting a few HQ (quills included!)renders I've done from the leaked Predator pics. I'll do more, but for now there are four pictures that have been edited without backgrounds for your use. I made sure to choose pictures that I didn't see very many edits or signatures from, but some of the others will get love too :1-1:. They are in the form of PNG's (the highest-quality transparency files) and have also been modified with motion blur when needed, as well as removal of any distracting reflections from the previous backgrounds.

"PREDATORS" Render Pack #1

Berserker Predator
2ccrscg.png

Classic Predator (Unmasked)
142trup.png

Falconer Predator
2ynnzn8.png

Classic Predator
xbgyyo.png

Hope you guys find these useful :wave! More to come.

Last edited:
Re: ALIEN/PREDATOR Graphics and Renders Shack (Sig and Avatar Resources, Etc. - BIG P

I have a few images that I've found including some bio-helmets I just don't know how to post them.

Re: ALIEN/PREDATOR Graphics and Renders Shack (Sig and Avatar Resources, Etc. - BIG P

I have a few images that I've found including some bio-helmets I just don't know how to post them.

I use TinyPic. You can no longer get a profile to upload multiples at once (and individual uploads require the spam passwords and all that stuff), but it's pretty good. One of these days, I really ought to get a Photobucket or ImageShack account.

I use TinyPic. You can no longer get a profile to upload multiples at once (and individual uploads require the spam passwords and all that stuff), but it's pretty good. One of these days, I really ought to get a Photobucket or ImageShack account.

Don't have an account with any of those, is there a way to upload them straight from my computer.

TinyPic doesn't require an account.

https://tinypic.com/

Just upload your stuff (don't worry about the other settings; browse for your picture and then hit the button). Paste the address with the forum codes around it in your post here, and hit Upload More to do it again for another pic.[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks for the info it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow tho I really need to get some sleep.

I won't be able to post any of the pics that I have as I can't seem to find them, I checked my PC hard drive, both of my externals and my laptop nothing. This sucks.

Ah, bummer. It's okay, dude. Here's a few more transparent renders... More unmasked pics in this one, especially of Berserker :D.

"PREDATORS" Render Pack #2

Berserker Predator (Unmasked)
2rf6kjb.png

23kvjf8.png

Berserker Predator (Unmasked)
8xsa39.png

34i2wdf.png

Sorry there's not a lot of love for Tracker and Falconer, but there's not a lot of pictures to choose from there. Well, Falconer has more, but people are clearly getting some great renders from him to use in sigs. The one I made in the first post was the only good picture I didn't see done.

Dev, those are awesome! Now that I think of it, the poses really do work. But yeah, whatever you make with these or use 'em for works fine here. One-stop graphics shop, this should be.

Back