• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dead 1/6 for sale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Furystorm's Last Dead Sale

Just these last three remain, and I would like them to go to good zombie loving homes.

Dead Subject 560 - Corporate Spokesman (exclusive Spooktacular edition) $85
Dead Subject 805 - Tactical Containment Unit Operator (Spooktacular edition)$45
Dead Subject 138 - Street Prophet (exclusive) $45

All of these Dead have been protected from light and dust in a glass enclosed display case.
All original packaging and accessories are included with each figure. However brown shippers have been discarded.

Thanks for looking, and as always pm me with questions or offers!​

Well, unlike many others, I prefer the premium formats (don't make too many Sideshow), and the Specimens, and will be keeping both of those lines. Although, the SDCC Specimen is probably the end of that line anyway.

To be honest SS, they had been up and lingering since late last year. But when I decided to repost them just now, I guess the timing was right and we have a lot of new fishies in the freaks swimming pool too.

To be honest SS, they had been up and lingering since late last year. But when I decided to repost them just now, I guess the timing was right and we have a lot of new fishies in the freaks swimming pool too.

Haha yea it was. I know I was eyeing up your stuff a while back but the timing wasn't right. I was looking at your post but I forgot which ones I all have but by the time I came back they were gone. Congrats on the sale though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back