My Custom Kitbash Indy and Henry on Motorbike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Here is my Custom Motorbike and Sidecar, this took some time to do but overall Im very happy how it turned out. Both Indy and Henry have had a repaint and weathered costumes and accessories.
The bike as Im sure you are aware is a 21st century toys German motorbike. However I've changed a fair bit the head light has been remade and number plates have been changed also the sidecar has heavily been changed to look more like the one from the film.
Im going to be making a base for this also, so its not 100% finished but in the meantime I hope you enjoy.

img1011b.jpg

img1012gq.jpg

img1013ze.jpg

img1014p.jpg

img1015g.jpg

img1016n.jpg

img1017c.jpg

img1018i.jpg

img1018s.jpg

img1019c.jpg

Wow. That's just fantastic. They look great on that motorbike. Nice work on the poses too, very believable.

Greggo,

First off, it is spectacular, the best that I have ever seen of Indy, Henry and the bike.

What jacket is that on Indy?

I want to make two suggestions to you:

1) This might just be how the piece photographs, but Indy's facial hair looks almost like a goatee.

2) Indy's sidebag needs to be weathered. Everything else looks so cool/weathered, but the sidebag is so clean in comparison, it kind of sticks out.

And again, awesome work!!!

Greggo,

First off, it is spectacular, the best that I have ever seen of Indy, Henry and the bike.

What jacket is that on Indy?

I want to make two suggestions to you:

1) This might just be how the piece photographs, but Indy's facial hair looks almost like a goatee.

2) Indy's sidebag needs to be weathered. Everything else looks so cool/weathered, but the sidebag is so clean in comparison, it kind of sticks out.

And again, awesome work!!!

Cheers mate, The jacket is sideshow KOTCS

1. Yes i agree i will work on this it does look like a goatee lol.
2. im in the process of this also cause it does stick out indeed.

Thank you for the comments its very helpful cheers mate

Cheers mate, The jacket is sideshow KOTCS

1. Yes i agree i will work on this it does look like a goatee lol.
2. im in the process of this also cause it does stick out indeed.

Thank you for the comments its very helpful cheers mate

It is an awesome piece and I am really jealous ... How about putting the broken white flag pole under Indy's arm?

Awesome work on the bike. What color scheme did you use on it?

Its the base colour of the motorbike then I drybrushed it with a silver and then started to weather it up with sand and mud colours, then a weather stick was used as well. thank you for the comments

I've seen this in person and it really is absolutely astounding.

It's the tiny attention to all the details that really makes it.

Still needs weathering on the bag mind but other than that it's fantastic.

Looking forward to the base :D

KICK-ARSE!!!

That is just outstanding work on the bike and the figures are in great poses. I know it would be hard to do this with the limitations of the tight medicom jacket, but on Connery's raised arm I think the fabric raises in a slightly odd way. Maybe somehow pulling the jacket down and anchoring it to the seat or something might help remedy it. But that is sheer nitpicking, this looks wonderful and you managed to make Indy's ss jacket look great on him. That is a trick in and of itself! Bravo.

Back