• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PF's - Vader exc, Leonidas exc, Luke & Yoda exc, Indy reg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Hello all. Need some CASH! I have the following PF's for sale. I will update this thread a little later today with pictures. All statues have been displayed. Shipping is $40.00 for each piece. I will ship to the US only. I will accept international offers. However, I will need your location for a shipping quote. I also will not mark the item as a gift. If anyone has any questions please let me know. Feel free to check my feedback as well. Thanks for looking!

Darth Vader Premium Format Exclusive: SOLD!!!
This statue is in nice shape. However, a couple things of note. One of the tusks arrived and it was not attached. I glued it back on. It was a clean break. So clean I can't even tell which one it was anymore. The saber hilt (facing vader) also has a paint rub. Other than that the lights all work and everything else is good to go! Comes shipped in his original box and outside shipper.

Leonidas Premium Format Exclusive: SOLD!!!
This statue is in perfect condition. Will be shipped in his original box and outside shipper. I am selling this for the same price it sold at before it sold out!

Luke and Yoda Premium Format Exclusive: $195.00
This statue is in perfect condition. Will be shipped in his original box and outside shipper. This statue is one of my favorites!

Indiana Jones Premium Format (ROTLA Version): SOLD!!!
This statue is in perfect condition. Will be shipped in his original box and outside shipper.

Last edited:
Hate to see you selling these Keith I know how much you loved the SW's PF's but the cash is going for a great thing.

I will buy the Vader mouse droid from you.:monkey3

Hate to see you selling these Keith I know how much you loved the SW's PF's but the cash is going for a great thing.

I will buy the Vader mouse droid from you.:monkey3

Thanks Kain! Yeah I have to bite the bullet and go with whats important. :duff

Vader and Leonidas have already been sold and shipped. Who's taking the rest?

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

What are you selling for man!!??

I hope your still keeping Vlad :duh

If caps and pens meet in round two are you up for revisiting the coliseum??

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

What are you selling for man!!??

I hope your still keeping Vlad :duh

If caps and pens meet in round two are you up for revisiting the coliseum??

Oh Vlad is staying. He will probably be my one and only PF. I don't know about the coliseum though. They still aren't serving and are without a liquor license.

Oh Vlad is staying. He will probably be my one and only PF. I don't know about the coliseum though. They still aren't serving and are without a liquor license.

:horror:horror:horror

WWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

I did not know that. F that idea then. I'm sure we can figure out another spot. An aroogas wouldn't be a bad choice either. Wings + Beer + Hockey + chicks in little referee uniforms is always an instant win :naughty

EDIT -- Oh yeah someone buy this mans stuff!!!

Luke and Yoda is so underappreciated, that's a steal! :horror :monkey5

Good luck Keith. :peace

Luke and Yoda is so underappreciated, that's a steal! :horror :monkey5

Good luck Keith. :peace

Thanks Matt! Yeah it is my favorite. I honestly like it more than any other PF until I get Vlad. Anyways since friends are asking I might as well out myself. I'm buying a house. Waiting for final loan approval. So I don't want to jinx myself. But if all goes well, I will buy the stuff I want back. This is far more important right now.

Prax! Yeah Aroogas it is! :rock If the Flyers make it I will be there with you man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back