What is the most valuable 12" Figure???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just sold my FvJ Jason Exclusive for $305 on ebay. Anyone have that beat? I still have my FvJ Freddy Exclusive (with Camp Counseller shirt) as my last figure. I wonder how much that is worth?

I remember hearing about some crazy $500 ebay auction for the first Spike figure from the Buffy line.

That's pretty solid. Not sure if any other 12" Sideshow figure is up there yet.

I know some of the Star Wars figs have sold for just over $200 and they're not even out yet. Time will tell. Also, Nazi Kroenen was selling pretty good for a while -- close to $200 at times.

Uh, are you talking just Sideshow? Because if you aren't, there's plenty of Joes that go for several thousand.

captain sack said:
toys mc coy indiana jones figures have sold for over $1000.

Sorry,, I should be more clear.. I'm speaking only about Sideshow figures.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I remember hearing about some crazy $500 ebay auction for the first Spike figure from the Buffy line.

Yeah the Spike Buffy went for $500+ on ebay a while back....I dont know of any SS 12" figures that have come close to that.....

IMO..if you sell your FVJ Freddy exclusive you will get 100-125$ for it.

The next in line are the X file figures. Skinner and Krycheck have editions of only 500 with no exclusives. There almost sold out but I figure they'll be hard to find in the future. It always the sleeper piece. I wonder whats going on with the new X files movie?

The next in line are the X file figures. Skinner and Krycheck have editions of only 500 with no exclusives. There almost sold out but I figure they'll be hard to find in the future. It always the sleeper piece. I wonder whats going on with the new X files movie?

I believe the most $$$ is the son of frankenstein limited to only 10 pieces made exclusively for a contest sideshow held.

The most valuable figure....is the one that taught me....to love myself again....

If you're listening...(sob)...thank you.....thank you.....Renfield.

NASEDO said:

Actually that is incorrect. THEY are the exclusives. They are site exclusives available only at Sideshow, so everything they come with is an exclusive accessory unless it is a reused one.

I just purchased Patient Zero for a hefty price. I did not want to pay that much but damn I wanted it.:sick Also the SS exclusive Platoon figures are a pain to aquire. I still need 3 more. Cigar mouthed Hellboy has been elusive too.

Well I remember picking up a couple of the original 12" Frankenstein for 5 bucks at Spencers, so we know it isn't him :wacky

Back