The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set.

As I do with everything it’s “first pay first served”. The unpainted sets will ship immediately. I’ll paint up a set properly as soon as I can for those who want to see them painted before payment.

beatlesgroup01.jpg

beatlespainted01.jpg

$40.00 each
$160 unpainted set of four
$285 painted set of four

PAY PAL: [email protected]

Please note what you are buying when you pay pal! Thanks!

1. Francisco G. Shipped 3/25/10
2. Michael P. Shipped 3/25/10
3. Daryl A. Shipped 3/25/10
4. Jason W. Shipped 3/25/10
5. Star Puffs Shipped 3/25/10
6. John M. Shipped 3/25/10 Update: Lost in the mail, Replacements shipped 5/01/10
7.Spencer S. Shipped 4/10/10
8.Robert R. Shipped 4/16/10

Last edited:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. It's ON!

Again, thanks SO much Spenser for taking this project on. It's a Dream Project for me and I know for many others.

I'm good! :D I think I'm gonna have Les paint mine so it will be a Set of unpainted heads for me. :cool:

Last edited:
Payment's been sent.

It might be better to take a shot with John's head first followed by George, Paul then Ringo. That would look more like the With the Beatles floating head album...

Mike

Not sure about the suits just yet. maybe a few weeks, my mom is working on a few sets of four right now to see how much time it's going to take.

the '69 set will be a month or so.

Off to a great start considering this new Order thread is only a day old. :D Anyway, can't wait till these heads ship out. :rock

I really want a painted set. I'll just need a week or two to get together the funds. That ok?

Back