What's your top Black/Blitz Friday item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious as to what my fellow freaks (those of you participating) are heading to the stores for in the early morning for Black/Blitz Friday this year?

Both, they have midnight specials and different ones at five.

Wish target was doing that.

Anyone know what black friday is like at Target? Do they keep their items in the normal locations, ie, dvds in electronics? Or do they set up like walmart and put them in the center isles...wherever.
??

I think it all depends on the individual stores itself. I plan to stay away from all stores on Black Friday unless it's 7pm at night when things cool down and people go home to relax.

I would rather pay the extra $ then deal with the crowds and crap of these sales.

I want to get my niece some of the Zhu Zhu Hamsters that are so hot but I doubt I'll be able to get any for Christmas. I used to go out on Black Friday to shop but I'm just too lazy to get my ass out of bed these days. I'm going to check the ads in Thursday's paper and see if there's anything I might want. I love the shopping part, but there are so many pricks out there.

I hate crowds but I always loved doing it, just something fun to do I think. Although this year I am not sure I am going, I guess I will check out the ads and see if there is anything I want but Amazon is already starting their stuff and DeepDiscount.com already has their 40% off sale so I might not venture out this year.

I don't mind the shopping and waiting line stuff, it's the damn parking lots!!!

I'll make this offer again this year as I did last. If anyone is looking for something that they can't find in their area, let me know and I'll gladly look for it here. I love the chase the most!

I don't mind the shopping and waiting line stuff, it's the damn parking lots!!! I'll make this offer again this year as I did last. If anyone is looking for something that they can't find in their area, let me know and I'll gladly look for it here. I love the chase the most!
That is seriously cool Ween. Rock on. :rock

firefly.jpg

Nothing else I really need during Black Friday. Maybe see Best Buys final ad . . .

Check the Black Friday sites for the ads ahead of time.

And just remember there's always Cyber Monday!

Back