Once Upon a Time in the West Figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interest In Once Upon A Time In The West Figures?

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

EdgarFigaro

Super Freak
Reaction score
I apologize in case this has been discussed before, but is there any interest for Once Upon a Time in the West out there? Would you purchase figures of Charles Bronson and Henry Fonda as Harmonica and Frank?

If there are any factors playing into the lack of already existing merchandise, does anyone know what those would be? The estate of the director, the actor(s), etc? :confused:

I for one would love them, if it is/was possible. They're among my most wanted figures.

i personally never heard of the movie, but it did remind me that i want west world figures

Definitely if Hot Toys makes them. Great movie. Not my favorite Leone film (that would be GBU), but awesome nevertheless.

I'd rather have a figure Charles Bronson as Wild Bill Hickok from The White Buffalo, but it would be pretty cool to get a Harmonica figure.

A little Off-topic, but Ennio Morricone is performing the music from all of his soundtracks at the Hollywood Bowl on Oct. 25. It's pretty much sold out. I managed to get some decent seats. It's going to be his only U.S. appearance.

Naw, I love Leonne's westerns but this is his weakest one IMO. I don't much like the characters nor did i find anything about the movie to be very memorable.

Eastwood is great, but you can't argue with actors like Charles Bronson or Henry Fonda either. Fantastic film with fantastic cast, and personally I like it just a tad bit better than GBU, while I probably consider them equally good. :)

Come on people, there's gotta' be more interest than this. We need more "yes" votes. :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KVtEEM4Blz4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KVtEEM4Blz4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That guy. . .is a mean SOB, in my opinion.

Back