Light up Lightsabers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rzeznikk

CELLAR FREAK
Reaction score
In your basement next to the Halloween decorations
Hello, would anyone be willing to make me custom light up light sabers (x3) for my 1:6 Vader, Obi Wan (ANH) and Jedi Luke? Preferably the non plug in type...I have NO CLUE on how to do it myself and Im not any good with actually messing around with this stuff myself...

I can supply the handles. And I will pay for the supplies, shipping and the work gone into them. Please email me: [email protected]

or PM me here if you would be able to help.

Please supply ref pics of ones youve done so I can see the possible end result. Thanks!!

Hello, would anyone be willing to make me custom light up light sabers (x3) for my 1:6 Vader, Obi Wan (ANH) and Jedi Luke? Preferably the non plug in type...I have NO CLUE on how to do it myself and Im not any good with actually messing around with this stuff myself...

I can supply the handles. And I will pay for the supplies, shipping and the work gone into them. Please email me: [email protected]

or PM me here if you would be able to help.

Please supply ref pics of ones youve done so I can see the possible end result. Thanks!!

Dont post your email address in a forum, Russian Spammers will get you . .

If you want to post your email address post it as an image

Back