DiFabio's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Freetime068.jpg

Freetime088.jpg

Freetime095.jpg

Freetime099.jpg

Freetime102.jpg

Freetime106.jpg

Freetime109.jpg

Freetime111.jpg

Freetime124.jpg

Freetime129.jpg

Last edited:
Man your collection is so interesting..Is there any method to your madness?
What's your scope?
what do you collect vs. don't collect?

Thanks.

It basically comes down to what I like. If it's a figure that's interesting I'm buying it. If it's a figure or an item that I REALLY enjoy, I buy multiples ala Batman, Joker, Stormtroopers etc.

Batman is my main thing, there's alot of stuff that I have that I haven't shown yet.

1.) Batman
2.) Terminator
3.) Star Wars/LOTR (In those bins I have TONS of SW figs and hidden LOTR merchandise)
4.) Random movies/comics/figures I like (Watchmen, Spider-Man, the Green Goblin etc.)

I'm in the process of recovering a remodeling so that's why everything looks so scattered. I'm OCD and I know where EVERYTHING is but when it comes to dust (I just got tired of dusting only to have it return) and how things are displayed I really could care less. I have the item, it's clean, it's new, I can get to it quickly, that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Thats an awesome rationale.
Could I see that Original Batman figure from the last pic. It has bubble wrap covering it

Thanks.

It basically comes down to what I like. If it's a figure that's interesting I'm buying it. If it's a figure or an item that I REALLY enjoy, I buy multiples ala Batman, Joker, Stormtroopers etc.

Batman is my main thing, there's alot of stuff that I have that I haven't shown yet.

1.) Batman
2.) Terminator
3.) Star Wars/LOTR (In those bins I have TONS of SW figs and hidden LOTR merchandise)
4.) Random movies/comics/figures I like (Watchmen, Spider-Man, the Green Goblin etc.)

I'm in the process of recovering a remodeling (you can see my childhood puppy wall paper and my growth chart which will soon be gone) so that's why everything looks so scattered. I'm OCD and I know where EVERYTHING is but when it comes to dust (I just got tired of dusting only to have it return) and how things are displayed I really could care less. I have the item, it's clean, it's new, I can get to it quickly, that's all that matters.

I can't believe the detail in the face of Joker the likeness is spot on...frigging awesome!

Back