My premium format collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FORD_FIESTA_2005

Freakzoid
Reaction score
so here is my small collection of figures. not much, but pf´s are expensive:D

first my lotr wall:

01032009637.jpg

and here is the other part of the wall:

02082008447.jpg

but that pic is not the current status.

there are more pf´s now.

here are my other pf´s:

07012009590.jpg

22122008573.jpg

22112008546.jpg

30102008537.jpg

30102008538.jpg

08092008459.jpg

19012009609.jpg

you can see more pics from them right here: https://www.last-alliance.net/v3/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=36

That looks fantastic, very classy and original...love the LOTR premium formats :clap :clap

And I still love your username :lol:lol

Love how you have your PF's displayed, Your LOTR collection looks amazing, Ash looks better in your pics than I have seen before too. Very nice :)

very cool setup, that LOTR section is fantastic - what kind of shelves are those and how are they anchored to the wall?

Great collection! We have a very similar taste, I have: Indy, Don, Scarface, Gandalf, Aragorn, Ash and Freddy. My only Marvel PF is Thor so far.

Love how you have them displayed! I got all mine sitting on a desk :(

thx for the good feedback. now im waiting for hellboy 2 pf, leonidas pf, terminator pf and the uruk hai pf!
pics will follow

Love how you have your PF's displayed, Your LOTR collection looks amazing, Ash looks better in your pics than I have seen before too. Very nice :)

yeah. ash is an awesome statue. i love it. the facesculpt is not the best. it doesnt look exactly like bruce campbell, but what i love on this statue is the amazing expressiveness.
his shotgun and his chainsaw are great. also the usedlook is fantastic. and with 350 pieces the exclusive is very low limited.

as i said, here you can see more pics from some of my statues: https://www.last-alliance.net/v3/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=36

very cool setup, that LOTR section is fantastic - what kind of shelves are those and how are they anchored to the wall?

well with my bad english its hard to explain it. the shelves are mounted on the wall with metalmounts which you can open and close with a screw which you can turn in and out. you can see it good on these pics (scroll down):
https://www.last-alliance.net/v3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7960

Just amazing Ford! Amazing arrangement of display, I am very impressed. Do you have a single shot of everything? Or is it all spread out all over the room?

looks superb, i'm always one for something different. seems everyone needs to have everything locked up behind glass all the time, not that there's anything wrong with that, but this type of display is also good since you can get up close and personal with the statues while still having them dispalyed nicely.

Back