• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUGE SALE Sideshow, HT, Medicom and more, something for everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samueljd

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've created separate listings for Sideshow, Hot Toys, and Medicom to make it easier for folks to look up my stuff.

All items are in great condition, loose, and complete unless otherwise stated. Prices are negotiable, but I have listed them to a range that I feel they are reasonable. Prices include shipping in US. I accept Paypal payment only would like to ship US only. PM me with any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Also I do have excellent feedback at EBay in case you might want to feel more secure of my reputation (I'll PM my Ebay account information to those interested). Thanks for looking.

Takara Batman Begins V1 $160

DC Direct Powergirl Infinite Crisis $15

Mattel
DCUC
Black Manta Wave 2 no baf $10
Kid Flash Wave 7 no baf $10
Solomon Grundy Wave 3 right arm $8ea
Despero Wave 4 right leg x2 $8ea

Ignite /Crazy Owners
White ninja nude body $15
Brown ninja nude body $15

Neca
MOTU
Stinkor $18
Jujitsu $18
Mantenna $18
Squeeze $18
Mosquitor $18
Battle Armor He-man boxed $24

Last edited:
I really want Nosferatu ... If I pay the extra cost would you ship him to Germany ?

Back