• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Star Wars 12" Hasbro figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
WTB: Star Wars 12" Hasbro figures (see list)

I recently scored a 12" Gamorrean Guard and was pretty impressed with how the figure turned out after a repaint. So I'm looking to score some of the non-standard hasbro figures so I can see what I can do with them.

I'm honestly not looking to spend a lot on each figure, but if you have groups of them that'd be great. Figures don't have to have packaging, actually prefer if they don't, but I would like them to be complete. Paint can be messed-up as I'll be painting them anyway.

Here are the figures I'm looking for:
Episode I
Battle Droid (multiples welcome)

Star Wars Saga
Super Battle Droid
Yoda w/hoverchair accessory (don't need the chair)
Garindan
Dengar

Thanks for looking, and shoot me a PM if you got any you'd like to get rid of :chew:chew

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Star Wars 12" Hasbro figures (see list)

Awesome! Looks like R5 D4 is taken care of :rock

Last edited:
IMO you should add the Geonosians, Watto and Sebulba to the list as SSC will never make them and they are pretty decent sculpts.

I thought about that... but they aren't characters I really like.

Last edited:

Looks like I've been able to locate Zuckuss, Bossk, 4Lom and IG-88 :rock

Last edited:
Any other Star Wars Hasbro 12" you're looking for? I have quite a collection in climate-controlled storage now. All are unopened in their boxes. Send me a PM, or post here about any others you are looking for.

Thanks Mike, but at this time these are the only ones I'm looking for.

And bump back up :D

Last edited:

PM's replied, thanks for the offers... but just looking for the figures on my list.

Also, preference is for a group if possible to save on shipping. I really am trying to be a tightwad on these :lol

BTW, I think someone offered me an R5 D4 after I already had one secured... I'm looking to get a 2nd one now. So if you see this send me a PM about it

Back