my small collection: Aliens/Pred/Term/Marvel Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fason

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my small but growing collection. This year im buying the new HT predator 1 figures, Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder, im awaiting a HT Joker (with robber head and mk760 and purple outfit), Maybe a queen face-hugger, and anything else sideshow makes that rocks. Some of this stuff is non-sideshow including some old figures like He-Man and Wwf, etc.. Most of it I got from Ebay or sideshow's website, some i got as a kid. Any questions or if you want opinions on anything just ask. If you want to see more non--statues stuff like comic books, check out my photobucket page:

https://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo353/fasonovian/

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

PHTO0064.jpg

PHTO0067.jpg

PHTO0068.jpg

PHTO0071.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

CHECK OUT NEW STUFF ON PAGES 2 AND 3

Last edited:
thx for comments, and ya i love the terminator collectibles the best too. Thats why they are on the nice glass furniture things i just got for free. All the wretling stuff came from my childhood, not a fan anymore either, so im probably gonna sell most of it to make way for new hot toys stuff.

Looking at some of your collectibles it brings me back to the 80s again when i was a Kid,im referring your Hasbro Wrestling figures and your Turtles.Man i used to love those Hasbro figs,i remember EXACTLY which ones i had.

Good stuff. I'm a Terminator fan and am hoping for some really cool new collectibles from the new movie and something (anything) from T:TSCC.

small update...some more pics and an
Ultimate Joker...

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

These were pretty hard to do

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0164-1.jpg

Back