Hot toys godfather sculpt photo !.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the january news letter. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

3rdmarlon.jpg

New Hot Toys 'Marlon Brando' first peek

Not sure if this will be an 'official' The Godfather figure, but it looks pretty damn fine to me.

marlonpic.jpg

Pic taken from the new newsletter.

Re: New Hot Toys 'Marlon Brando' first peek

That is rock solid - what a sculpt!!
Their Jor-El was excellent too so they know their Brando...

This looks very good but Enterbay I'm sure will give it a run for its money.:D

Not a chance. I have seen enough of Enterbay product to know that their final product is always quite off from the prototype. With HT, what we see is what we get or sometimes even better!!!

Definitely from the Godfather, I am so getting this. I know Enterbay will be making one too but HT will surely be the better figure at a better price.

Great, Im going to be homeless with a Detolf full of dolls.

No worries I'll take both of you in... the detolf in my warroom and there's room in the garden shed for you my friend! Buy away!

I doubt enterbay can beat this, my money is on HT. If I only buy one more figure this year (yeah right) this will be it.

True, but Wookster always has the giant photos :)

I have to admit on this occaision I just enlarged it in photoshop and sharpened it up with filters!

That's amazing! I love the book and first two movies almost as much as I love having hands but I wasn't particularly planning on buying this figure. Now... I just might have to!

Back