Barbie Aragorn and Arwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi Princess

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hope I don't get laughed at...but how about a thread for the Barbie Aragorn & Arwen figures! :) I've been trying to get this set on Ebay for a while now but it's so expensive. Really nice looking though. I was wondering if anyone here has them, and how they look with the Sideshow LOTR figures. Does Ken look too scrawny? Is Barbie too small?

My wife has this set. They actually do look nice, but Ken is a little scrawny compared to the Sideshow figures.

My wife has this set. They actually do look nice, but Ken is a little scrawny compared to the Sideshow figures.

Oh. I was hoping the armor and hair would bulk him up.

Would you mind taking some pictures? We just ordered a SS Aragorn. I'm wondering how he'd look next to a Barbie Aragorn. Sometimes you can mix lines, sometimes you can't (speaking from experience with Sideshow and Hasbro 12" figures :) )

Oh. I was hoping the armor and hair would bulk him up.

Would you mind taking some pictures? We just ordered a SS Aragorn. I'm wondering how he'd look next to a Barbie Aragorn. Sometimes you can mix lines, sometimes you can't (speaking from experience with Sideshow and Hasbro 12" figures :) )

Right now they're packed away. And I don't think my wife ever opened them. If I can find them, I'll take some pics.

:confused::confused::confused:

wth, have any pics, i've never heard of these before.

I think they came out 4 or 5 years ago.

Dark Lord Dave will be all over this.

:lecture

Right now they're packed away. And I don't think my wife ever opened them. If I can find them, I'll take some pics.

I think they came out 4 or 5 years ago.

:lecture

The chainmail actually looks really nice. Better than SS Boromir's at least.

:lol

Your fine JP!

Shai was just insulting the Darklord.

Oh, ok. :)

I'd love to get a better shot of that sword he's holding. It kinda looks lame. Depending on how it looks up close, it might have to get swapped out by one of those 1/5 letter opener Andurils.

Not laughing at you at all.
I got these when they first came out back in 03 (I believe). Back then, I had no idea that SS/W or LOTR would become the consuming passion it eventually came to be so I was getting some representative toys from various companies out there. What can I say.....they're Barbie and Ken. They're cute and they are excellent examples of Barbie and Ken dolls.

Oh, ok. :)

I'd love to get a better shot of that sword he's holding. It kinda looks lame. Depending on how it looks up close, it might have to get swapped out by one of those 1/5 letter opener Andurils.

Yep, the Noble Collection letter opener is awesome!
And I think it's close to 1/6 actually!
I have Aragorn's and my wife has Arwen's,
they rock!

I have these. Bought them for my daughter for X-Mas (when she was a baby) when they first came out. Next year we bought the Ken as Legolas and Barbie as Galadriel for her.

Still packed away, minty fresh.

I have these. Bought them for my daughter for X-Mas (when she was a baby) when they first came out. Next year we bought the Ken as Legolas and Barbie as Galadriel for her.

Aww...set them free!

Nah, they are hers to do with them whatever she wants (when she gets older). We buy her a new Barbie every year for X-Mas. She has the Lord of the Rings ones, a couple from Grease, Wizard of Oz, and last year we got her Barbie as Alice in Wonderland.

All packed away.

This year, not sure yet. I'll see what BBTS has up for sale or pre-order.

My wife has this set.

It's okay Batty. You can come out of the closet. King has left already. :lol

49913262.P1010140.jpg

Yep, the Noble Collection letter opener is awesome!
And I think it's close to 1/6 actually!
I have Aragorn's and my wife has Arwen's,
they rock!

Nah. I've compared it with the figs and it looks too large to me. I'd say 1:5.

Right, bought them for your daughter.... ;) ;)

Back