What for you is the must have game at Christmas time ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Gears 2 is by far my most wanted title. Dead Space was number 2. Closely following Fable 2.

gow_gallery_13.jpg

and Call of Duty World at War

Gears 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Left for Dead. Dunno which of those I will enjoy the most.

Legendary also looks interesting.

I already bough Dead Space and have Resistance 2 on preorder so those won't count.

I'll say my next top three to get for Christmas would be: Bioshock, Fallout 3, and CoD5.

Thankfully I am able to afford them but I will be getting:

Fable 2, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (and the Xbox live arcade download of the original Banjo), Call of Duty: World at War and Tomb Raider Underworld.......should last me a good few months. Those are all already pre-ordered.

I'll look into Left4Dead and a few others, but if anything they wouldn't be purchased until I hit a dry spell in gaming.

Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, Fable 2

Thankfully I will have all three of these games well before Christmas - It would be pure torture if I had to wait another couple months for these to come out.

A lot of sequels this season.

I'll be on top of Little Big Planet, Mirror's Edge, and Left 4 Dead. That's not saying I won't be playing GoW2, Resistance 2, and a bunch of other games, because I will. Definitely.

I will have Gears 3, Fable 2, and Fallout 3 well before Christmas. I will look for any decent game on the PS3. That is what the PS3 has been reduced to for me, a holiday system, so probably resistance 2 on Christmas.

I will have Gears 3, Fable 2, and Fallout 3 well before Christmas. I will look for any decent game on the PS3. That is what the PS3 has been reduced to for me, a holiday system, so probably resistance 2 on Christmas.

Gears 3! Really? What the hell John are you dating Cliffy B? :horror

Back