Classic Marvel Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TolkienCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this was discussed in the other place, but I was wondering if anyone else in UK has signed up fer this set???

https://www.marvel-figurines.co.uk/

The figures are really nice (I have Issue #1 wiv Spidey) and you can subscribe at the above link. There's freebies fer subscribers!!!

TC :cool: :joy :banana

Wolvie!!

Wolverine arrived yesterday, along wiv the free binder. Looks like it's gonna be a nice set :google:cool:

TC

Interesting...........very interesting.

These look good TC. I see they are numbered. What are their edition sizes? Are they limited, do you know? How many figures in the set? And they range from 3 to 4 inches do they? What are the three freebies?

I wonder if they'll make it to Aus.

Arent these figures like...really tiny? This is the same stuff as the LOTR UK models right?

B-Electronic said:
Arent these figures like...really tiny? This is the same stuff as the LOTR UK models right?
Yes, and Yes. The detail is really good tho' and they're quite heavy, 'cos they're cast in lead. I decided against the LOTR set, so I'm buying these instead. It's also worth noting that the sizes do vary, and if you subscribe, there's 3 free gifts AND subscriber only specials.

TC :cool:

Wow! Those look really nice, especially considering the small size. :google
They average just over 3 inches tall.

I'm strongly considering signing up, and I'm not even a marvel collector.
I just like the look and detail of the sculpts. Decisions, decisions.......... :confused:

JS

Latest Issue

3-Doc-Octopus.jpg

2-Wolverine.jpg

1-Spiderman.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:
Beware the Ides of Eaglemoss

I gotta say that I'm highly amused ta see this being plugged here again Lemme explain..................

I bought issue #1 in a local store. I then hummed & hawed fer a few weeks & decided to subscribe. So, filled in the online forms, and first shipment arrived. I'd elected ta pay by cheque, so stuck payment in the mail more or less immediately. That's where it all started ta unravel.........................

Bearing in mind that they're sposed ta ship every 2 weeks, I waited and waited and waited some more :banghead :banghead No package. So I ring Eaglemoss. Guess what - where's the call centre??????? India

So, after a great deal of misunderstandings (Language, accent, 500 peeps in background all talking) I establish that a. The latest package is en route. b. I can register my debit card.

Fine, package coming & sorted out payment :D All seems good. Package arrives, still happy!!!

Nope......... after a couple of weeks, no new package. By now, I'm getting a tad concerned. So, in desperation I trawl the Eaglemoss site, find every name I can and email them. This is Friday pm. Following Monday, I get reply saying they're investigating and they'll ring me.

Tuesday, phone rings. Very helpful, very concerned lady. It turns out that my debit card details are NOT on file, and I'm in arrears, so no more packages are bein' sent :banghead

We go over, up, down & around it and it seems there's nobody wiv the name I was given works at the callcentre :horror:horror

By now, I'm a little distressed.................. The upshot is, I've now set up a Direct Debit, which should have been actioned this week. They're investigating what happened to my original call. Best news is, they offered me one free edition. So, bein' TC, I said "I do believe TWO is more appropriate" That was granted wivout hesitation :banana:banana

So, now we wait & see. I'm still waiting on the Hulk Special Edition and any further missing issues. Nobody knows who I originally spoke to, or what happened to the details I gave them.

The great joy of this is, that I subscribed in order to make mi life simpler

TC :confused::confused:

They look really awesome for such tiny figures! :cool:
The Spiderman one looks really good in fact. As does Ironman.

Re: Beware the Ides of Eaglemoss

TolkienCollector said:
The great joy of this is, that I subscribed in order to make mi life simpler

TC :confused::confused:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I find, these days, that that is about as simple as life gets. I expect you will have more problems when issues don't follow each other, numerically, because stock was not available, and double debiting when your details show up elsewhere and are reprocessed. Ahhh, the joy of the trickley how. ???

Re: Beware the Ides of Eaglemoss

creecher said:
I find, these days, that that is about as simple as life gets. I expect you will have more problems when issues don't follow each other, numerically, because stock was not available, and double debiting when your details show up elsewhere and are reprocessed. Ahhh, the joy of the trickley how. ???
Thanx pard :D:D I feel so much happier now :banghead:banghead

TC :google

Back