SDCC contests on Website. Post your winnings!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have no luck with the contests during chat so I am trying to win on all of the many contests showing up on the main site. So far no luck but I will keep trying.
Has anyone entered and won anything yet and what did you win?

I haven't joined ant this year as I have had my kids with me the whole time. Last year I did very well. Hitting twice on the trivia contest (gave the figures to kids that were there).

This year continued my luck with the 50.00 gift cards, though. That is 3 for 3.

Spooktacular is usually the one I win at. SDCC is always a tough one for me to schedule time for. :monkey2

I just played trivia in chat and lost but just discovered I won a key chain online. So a small yeah from me.
I really want the dio with Wolverine and Shadowcat

Havent won anything yet but fingers are crossed. I did win a 12 inch Asajj Ventress when the new site came out which was pretty cool.

Courtesy of SDCC Freak party. Thanks again Sideshow!

+ $100 gift card (no joke!)
ekn6w.jpg

Nothing from SDCC, but I win so much from Sideshow, it's not even funny.

12" Pam Voorhees
12" F13th ptVII Jason
12" Ventress
Demon Freddy PF

And I've gotten for free (but didn't technically "win"):
12" Lancelot Muddy Knight
12" Ebonite Interrogator
12" Vampire Buffy
12" Willow
Plush Saw Puppet

This is why I feel so bad when I cancel orders. Sideshow has given me so much, and I feel like I kick them in the nuts with each cancelation. :monkey2

If that means nada, same here. :sick I wanted that Luke / Yoda PF.

Yep that is the wall that I wanted to put Luke in front of. :monkey2 Member since Sept 06 and still have not won anything. When I finally win I assure you it will be big. :lecture :lol

I've never won any contests either, ever. I did score a helm or two during spooktacular of '06, but that's it. I bet most of those winners have never heard of this place! :emperor Admittedly, I don't just jump into ANY contest, only those items I actually have an interest in.

I feel so bad for Badmoon.
I have been very fortunate at SDCC
On the website I won key chain and Clone Trooper VCD
And at the very end of chat I won Electra Woman and Dyna Girl
plus at Indy T-shirt

But I also try to share my good fortune by having contests so it all works out.

Thank you again Sideshow and Marc, And Amy and Corie.

on the website chat trivia:

I had no luck with the trivia questions and the SIDESHOW crew was still nice enogh to hook me up with a key chain and a hat.

thanks to Corrie, Mark and Amy

SIDESHOW # 1

Back