Custom/Commission threads moved, please read !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that this section has been swamped lately with many custom threads which is great, but as the threads get older and longer we are starting to move them across to the Custom Discussion Forum.

Please feel free to start Custom/Commission threads here to get a wider exposure, as they take off and get longer however they will be moved into the Custom Forum.

I've moved many over just now which are listed below, I only went back to the beginning of July so not to swamp the Mod over there.
As and when older threads are brought forward they will be moved across to the Custom Discussion forum.

A redirect has been placed on the listed threads that will stay in place for 1 week from the date they were transferred so you all know where your commissions and customs are.

I will update this list on the front page regularly to show the updates and to save you scrolling through pages of posts to see if your Custom/Commission thread has been moved.

Please let me know if you need any further information or help.

Here are the Threads that have been moved to the Custom Forum:

New Series Doctor Who Ada commission thread- All below moved 15th July 08
GHOSTBUSTERS proton pack run payment list
Classic Doctor Who commission thread 2
Ghostbusters Bill Murray Ada group commission
Christian Bale Sculpt
1/6 ALIENS Newt!
Les Walker's HEATH LEDGER JOKER Tribute Custom
Doctor Who sculpt Commission thread (2nd Doc, Jaimie, Season 18 4th Doc)
Battlestar Galactica - anyone up for a Baltar head
"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project
Any interest in commissioning a ^^^^ Van Dyke sculpt?
Anyone intrested in commissioning a 1/6 Billie Piper sculpt?
Twilight Zone: ROD SERLING custom fig
Ada Chan LOST
"Welcome to America" - Niko Bellic
Custom Dr. House and 2 Wolverines 1/6 Figures by Salvador Larroca

1:6 Lennon by Darren Carnall- moved 16th July 08

Keaton Batman- Custom- moved 24th July 08

Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes- moved 25th July 08

H.t. Joker repainter artist! :d- moved 7th Aug 08

Milla Jovovich head commission- moved 3rd October 08

My name is GLADIATOR - moved 30th Nov 08

X-Files (Scully/Mulder) Headsculpts by Chris Howes Interest Thread - moved 30th Nov 08

Custom Jason Lee/Earl and Ethan Supree/Randy My Name is Earl Comission from C. Howes Thread - moved 2nd Dec 08

The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thread - moved 8th Dec 08

LOST- Sawyer Commission- Chris Howes (Any interest?) - moved 21st Dec 08

Possible commision thread for Spock, Kirk and Mc Coy by Chris Howes! - moved 30th Dec 08

Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread - Also moved 30th Dec 08

Bones and Booth set - 1/6 David Boreanaz/Emily Deschanel headsculpts by Chris Howes - Moved 11th Jan 09

1/6 Jean Reno - another Chris Howes commision! - Moved 24th Feb 09

More from C. Howes, Entourage/Bill the Butcher/Daniel Plainview - Moved 2nd March 09

B.O.T.I - Y J Project - Manji - Moved 2nd March 09 to Custom Discussion area at OP's req

Interest in Hunter S. Thompson Headsculpt? - Moved 10th March 09

Robert Sean Leonard as Wilson from House - Moved on 8th May 09 as OP's request

Thanks everyone
Take care
Shell
x :D

Last edited:
Today 16th July 08 this thread has also been moved to the Custom Forum:

1:6 Lennon by Darren Carnall

There is a re-direct on the thread in the General section to take you to it, so you know where it is and that will stay in place for 1 week from today.
Thanks
shell

Instead of moving them to the Custom Forum why not start a Custom Commission section, specifically for commissions, and keep the Custom forum for displaying customs and discussing custom techiques?

Secondly, how can a section with many thousands of threads be swamped by 16 threads?

i cant find the ghostbusters thread!!!:google

WHY, GOD!?!?!?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!:lol

Hey, haven't you ever done something unnecessary at work just to justify your job title and salary? Happens to me almost every week.

I once held a meeting to discuss whether we were having too many meetings.

Instead of moving them to the Custom Forum why not start a Custom Commission section, specifically for commissions, and keep the Custom forum for displaying customs and discussing custom techiques?

Secondly, how can a section with many thousands of threads be swamped by 16 threads?

There has been some discussion about a subsection for Commissions...

There has been some discussion about a subsection for Commissions...

Has there? Great idea. What are we waiting for? A vote in Congress? A United Nations mandate?

I'm going to go out now for ten minutes, and when I come back I expect it to be up and running.

Has there? Great idea. What are we waiting for? A vote in Congress? A United Nations mandate?

I'm going to go out now for ten minutes, and when I come back I expect it to be up and running.

Congrats to Captain Britain for completely scuttling the idea of a sub custom forum. Nobody likes being told what to do.
:cuss

Congrats to Captain Britain for completely scuttling the idea of a sub custom forum. Nobody likes being told what to do.
:cuss

You're going to ignore a great idea because I expressed strong support for it in a mock demanding manner (to emphasise what a great idea I thought it was?).

I'm sorry if I came across as rude, but I didn't think anyone could misinterpret a request to have such a forum up and running in ten minutes as being anything other than tongue in cheek.

Firstly as mentioned we have been discussing a sub section of some kind specifically for custom/commission project, that ultimately is up to Dave to decide and/or implement.

Second,the majority of the threads were on the front page, they are great threads and some were started before we had the Custom section so they remained here in the General collectibles section.
As we now have the Custom section, they belong in that area, again whether a sub-section will be introduced is up to Dave, I do think it would be a great idea though.

These changes were discussed by Admin(Dave) and the Mods including DarkArtist81 who is the Mod for that area and it was felt the threads should be moved.

Hope this helps
Take care

Custom Thread moved to Custom discussion today 24th July '08':

Keaton Batman- Custom

There is a re-direct in this thread for one week so you can still find your thread title here for that time and the re-direct will take you to the right section..
Many thanks
Shell

Custom Thread moved to Custom discussion today 25th July '08':

Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

There is a re-direct in this thread for one week so you can still find your thread title here for that time.
Many thanks
Shell

Back