medicom 08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully the chun li will look cool so i can get that one

just saw the pics definetly getting the chun-li and dbz figs

Last edited:
Lots of cool stuff. Maul VCD? Looks awesome

Anakin and Han look little like the actors but thats pretty much par for the course with Medicom.

Anakin and Han look little like the actors but thats pretty much par for the course with Medicom.

I thought the sculpts on those two were quite good, it's the rest of them I'm not too impressed with. Han's shirt is awful. And Medicom has got to do something about those ugly Mego style wrists.

Wow, Young Indy, Han, and Anakin look great. And a frickin JAWA?!?!!? The Jawa looks Ok now but I hope the final production piece looks better.

Medicom has upped their game. Love their figures, and that red throny demon guy looks pretty awesome. Have no idea who he is, some Japanese based character I suppose.

And yes, that is a young River Phoenix Indy from the Last Crusade.

Han's sculpt is great and that young Indy, Wow! I may get that one.

Batman seems to have big breasteses though and Joker=Yuk.

Jawas! Yay!

I thought the sculpts on those two were quite good, it's the rest of them I'm not too impressed with. Han's shirt is awful. And Medicom has got to do something about those ugly Mego style wrists.

Han's is the better of the two looks. Anakin not really that great.

yea i dont like the sculpt of anakin, but i think han looks real good. except for the shirt.

His shirt is equally as bad as the folks have said about SS Bespin Coat/shirt.

TDK Batman looks good as does Anakin and Han. I did the devil dude holding the tea cup lol.

But why does all their figures have pissed off expressions??

Back