Which game to buy ( 360 )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiach game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I brought in games to trade today, but don't know if I should get Guitar Hero 3 or Nascar 09. Help a brother decide.

not a huge racing fan, but i love rhythm based games like GH3.

besides, you need to get good on the axe so you can shread during our Rock Band Rock Off at the Freakend.

After really playing the Nascar demo and reading the reviews I would say GH3 by far. Very fun game. Easy to pick up and learn and a ^^^^^ to master. However, I would still strongly tell you to scrap them both and pick up Metal Gear.

not a huge racing fan, but i love rhythm based games like GH3.

besides, you need to get good on the axe so you can shread during our Rock Band Rock Off at the Freakend.

Go online and check my recent GH 2 achievements :lol

I won't say I fully earned them though. Found a nice little glitch :lol

After really playing the Nascar demo and reading the reviews I would say GH3 by far. Very fun game. Easy to pick up and learn and a ^^^^^ to master. However, I would still strongly tell you to scrap them both and pick up Metal Gear.

I don't want that damn game. Accept it :lol

I brought in games to trade today, but don't know if I should get Guitar Hero 3 or Nascar 09. Help a brother decide.

You got bored with GH2 so what would change with GH3? Or is there a glitch for that one too :monkey3

You got bored with GH2 so what would change with GH3? Or is there a glitch for that one too :monkey3

When did I get bored with GH2? I still play it, but I glitched the achievements I know I'll never have a chance of gettig. I'd NEVER be able to beat the Expert tour or get 5 stars on all songs on Hard or Expert. I still like the game and play on Medium a lot.

When did I get bored with GH2? I still play it, but I glitched the achievements I know I'll never have a chance of gettig. I'd NEVER be able to beat the Expert tour or get 5 stars on all songs on Hard or Expert. I still like the game and play on Medium a lot.

you do know that ms are cracking down on that stuff & anyone caught will be suspended from gaining points & their account labelled cheater :lol

you do know that ms are cracking down on that stuff & anyone caught will be suspended from gaining points & they're account labelled cheater :lol

I do most of it offline and from what I saw they were really after people using multiple accounts and stuff like that.

Back