A SUPER Small Collection by Magman3 (AKA: Brandon)....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just an Average Collection....

I've only been collecting Hot Toys and Sideshow since about March. Really only started picking up the Sideshow stuff since about mid-May. I've got a Jason VII and PredAlien that will be here next Thursday and two of the Wolf Cleaners on Pre-order, along with the Dead Babysitter Exclusive. Its growing, but just not fast. I'm very picky on what I get...only into certain things.

Collection003.jpg

Collection004.jpg

Collection005.jpg

Collection006.jpg

Collection007.jpg

Collection008.jpg

Collection1.jpg

Last edited:
sick collection bro!!! :monkey5:monkey5 by the way, is the cheerleader zombie a custom? :monkey3

Thanks guys! The zombie cheerleader is from Pearl Unlimited. Mike has a site and sells directly from there. You can also do a search for "zombie cheerleader" on eBay. He sells them there as well.

that's not small. nice collection! I like how the Alien is waving to Wolf right before he is about the whip him to pieces.

Thanks for all the comments! I still think my collection is small compared to most around here. I did add two new figures to my collection today...

PredAlien006.jpg

PredAlien001.jpg

PredAlien002.jpg

Back