Wolf Pred Bin $150 On Ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I really wasn't in the market for this guy since I've got two of the exclusive cleaners on order, but for that price, why not! I actually started shopping this guy yesterday as I'm really "jonesin" for new predator. The AVP stuff is out of price range for me.

How much should this guy cost ? I am not collecting these so I really don't know. cheers

Im happy for you man! I just found it strange it was going for that price. Congrats :D I should be getting mine anyday now :banana

Glad you'll be gettin' your soon man.

Cheers! I have been waiting far too long and still have no notification from my seller so I just bought it on ebay! I know its difficult as I am logged on the forum... but trying not to think about it, time is going.... slow!

I thimk that is about 6 of them.

Looks like they must be gone. I don't see anymore listed under his name. Actually after checking his completed listings, looks like he sold through 5 of these guys today. He must have got a good deal on the case with the Cleaner on its way. Now I'm debating on canceling one of my cleaners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back