Do you consider fellow board members your friends.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think I do. Those who I actually speak to on a regular basis anyway.
My couison came around yesterday whilst I was on the board and being the inquisitive person he is he asked " who are you speaking too ? ".
He actually thought I was on msn at the time.
I replied by saying ..

" well , you know the collectibles I collect , other people from around the world , some in the UK also , collect this stuff too and this is a website where we can talk about it. "

He said , " have you met any of them ? ".

I said " No , but I still consider some of them friends because I have been speaking to them for a while and just because were not speaking with our voices doesn't mean were not communicating in a way that stops us from being friends. " .

He replied with the intelligent answer " thats stupid.. ". :rotfl

I know a lot of you have actually met fellow board members so obviously you have gained enough trust and a friendship to want to meet in the first place.
I'm sure I recall this being brought up before but I don't think there was an actual thread about it. Might be a nice discussion.
What do you think ?.

i was gonna say you're my friend for making me my favorite signature ever, but then you go ahead and post something like this and now you just slipped down a few rungs on the ladder man.:monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2
I don't wanna be down the ladder... :monkey2:monkey2
Push me back up please , I take it all back ! :rock :monkey1:monkey3

Late much?

I'd consider people here my friends, although I'd like to be more involved. Like actually be able to go to Comic-Con or a Star Wars convention. It's nice to know that if I couldn't do that with one of my friends that there would at least be some people there that I know. Maybe after I graduate since it's hard to plan with money for those things since you have to place reservations so far in advance.

personally i think the people on here are just great. only forum ive never gotten bored with after a week. got 2400+ posts. i think my next highest on other boards is 4.

What's a friend? I don't have any of those. Now, shut up so I can get back to my Linkin Park tracks and my copy of the emo manifesto (if you don't know what book I'm talking about, I think you're better off).

This is an easy yes for me. Every memeber here? Of course not, but several yes. I have met some off the boards and hung out. I game with people from here several nights a week on XBox Live and we talk about a lot more than just collectibles. Those are friends.

ignore the last 4 replies on this thread, they are douchebags & therefore the opinions expressed are worthless :lol

i would also say yes. i have made a lot of friends here (most of whom are in the Brotherhood), but a few others as well!

but then on the flip-side...

Back