Green Hulk Premium Format Freak roll-call.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
Look, I understand there are permathreads, but it's a pain in the ass to go through that... with the Hulk movie coming out and the fact that so many Freaks are picking up the Jolly Green Giant on here, I decided..

Don't worry, we'll only do this for the Hulk PFs... For the love of the big green chunk of polystone!

Oh heck...

No. 819!!!

Sorry, you aren't aloud to post in this thread. You must be a proud owner of a Green Hulk Premium Format to be able to post. :)

006mc6.jpg

FINE BUT I"LL BE BACK WITH A HULK PF :rock:rock:rock:rock

I have one, but I'm too lazy to lift that heavy mother ^^^^er up to see what number it is.

Yeah, way to rub it in people's faces! :monkey4

Oh well, you are a Pen's fan, so all is forgiven :rock

Gotta agree. There are 1000 of these damn things. Roll-calls are for extremely limited items. For example the Grey Hulk, Retro Spidey, NZ Spidey, Grey Hulk VS, etc..............

Or people who have one of 100.... and/or one of 75... :naughty

No, I just am curious who owns this piece is all.

I decided to take today off from going out.. went on a date lastnight.. cost a lot and tomorrow going on another one (same person), and Monday I am busy. Wanted to save money by staying in today, but now I am bored. So I need to use up the time. hehe

Just humour me you people! :)

I decided to take today off from going out.. went on a date lastnight.. cost a lot and tomorrow going on another one (same person)

What's his name Eli?

I decided to take today off from going out.. went on a date lastnight.. cost a lot and tomorrow going on another one (same person), and Monday I am busy. Wanted to save money by staying in today, but now I am bored. So I need to use up the time. hehe

Just humour me you people! :)

Prostitutes have a tendency to do that.:naughty

His name is Jase and he is packing a one incher.

That's why Jase's nickname is "Stumpy."

:rotfl

I couldn't help but notice that you never mentioned "her", "girl", etc. in your post.

BTW, give me your email and I'll send you a picture to prove your above statement wrong! :naughty

Back