Iron Man Life-size Bust On Display At Forbidden Planet In NYC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterToyNYC

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you live in NYC, swing by Forbidden Planet (840 Broadway, corner of 13th St) in Manhattan and check out the Iron Man Life-Size bust. They got it early from SSC so they can take pre-orders and let me tell ya, it's awesome! Pics do not do it justice. Check it out.

Eric

Yeah Eric, go down there and take some pics for us. Some were not too impressed with the pics from overseas, so take some good ones!

I'll see if they'll let me take any pics. I just saw it last night. Didn't have my camera with me.

Eric

Go, take pictures now Eric. Scoot scoot! We don't want to see or hear of you until we have seen pictures! NOW SCAT MAN AND SNAP SNAP SNAP!!!

How long til SS sprays it light blue? ;)

Pics please.

Last edited:
If you live in NYC, swing by Forbidden Planet (840 Broadway, corner of 13th St) in Manhattan and check out the Iron Man Life-Size bust. They got it early from SSC so they can take pre-orders and let me tell ya, it's awesome! Pics do not do it justice. Check it out.

Eric

^^^^! I was just there last week! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

As I predicted, they're making 5000 of these puppies as their goal. I wouldn't be surprised that they secured 3000 of them as of today.

GO ERIC GO !!

get us some pics man !! I cant wait to get mine so I can do the video on him.
just bought the soundtrack for IRON MAN !!

is so KICK ASS !!

I love the song " DRIVING WITH THE TOP DOWN "
when he takes the MARK 2 for a test drive.
Ohh man gets me chills. I feel like going to see the movie for the 3rd time listening to the SOUNDTRACK.

ironman.jpg

I gotta keep this preorder....this piece is going to ROCK!!..my bro goes to Manhatten alot for work...I will see if he can take some pics as well...

As I predicted, they're making 5000 of these puppies as their goal. I wouldn't be surprised that they secured 3000 of them as of today.

That would seem high to me, especially considering the price. I'm still left with the memory of losing out on the chrome endoskull because people were saying the same thing. Now look at the auctions on that one.

Don't overestimate the appeal of Iron Man. If they make that many, they're going to be stuck with inventory for years. The movie is awesome, no doubt. But product values haven't been taking off like Spiderman did, IMO.

Back