PFs that need to be Made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay so Sideshow bring out Asajj Ventress as the Latest PF but where is The Count Dooku PF or Obi-Wan from EP3? Also will SS get round to a Chewbacca PF? :chew
If Dooku was made I would definitely get him I think that Darth Maul and General Grievous are the Best PFs that have come out in a while

So what Im asking are the PFs that you want to see this year???
Looking forward to hearing some of your Ideas they Can be the Star Wars Eps 1-6 or Expanded Universe

Whenever I think of how a polystone Chewbacca head sculpt would look on a furry body, I realize that I don't think we will be seeing a Chewbacca PF any time soon.

:(

I imagine that with Anakin and Grievous, ROTS Obi-Wan can't be too far behind.

I would personally like to see Palpatine, Bespin Lando, a classic Stormtrooper, the Droids, Tarkin and an alien character like Greedo.

I would personally like to see Palpatine, Bespin Lando, a classic Stormtrooper, the Droids, Tarkin and an alien character like Greedo.

Oh yes Palpatine and Lando I completely forgot about those two
And for a Palpatine PF Exclusive well obviously be an Interchangeable Head so that he could replicate Sidious and the clothing he could have for the PF could be the robes etc that he was Wearing when Mace and the other Jedi went to arrest him :emperor

OMG I just remembered Mace Windu that would make a freakin sweet PF in my Opinion :monkey5

I like the alien idea for some variety or even super detailed droids. I'd take a Jawa, Admiral Ackbar, IG-88, or an Episode I 3P0 with lots of wires and detailing. Of course I'd be happy with Chewie, ROTJ Palpatine, or Bespin Lando as well. :D

I totally forgot one of my absolute most wanted PFs in this line:

TRaider.jpg

Jedi Luke, Mara Jade, ROTS Obi-wan and an assortment of troopers in different poses in premium format would be my choices. I might even consider an AOTC Anakin to go with the Asajj PF.

It would be hard to top the Gentle Giant maquette for Mace Windu. That pose is just bad@$$.

There are only a handful of PF's that NEED to be made

Storm Trooper
ROTJ Luke
ROTJ Emperor
R2 and 3PO (hopefully a two pack)
ROTS Obi
Chewbacca (though will probably never happen)
a version of Padme (too many costumes for one to be preferred)
Slave Leia

These would be nice additions though
X-Wing Wedge (tired of Luke)
Lando (ESB)
Jango
Qui-Gon
Mace
Tusken Raider
Clone Trooper (take your pick)

whats the big deal with chewie?
just make him like you made the beast premium format figure for x-men 3.

Lets not get too embroiled in a hairy statues saga!

D:joy

SS really needs to bite the bullet and do a PF Chewie with real fur. Yeah, it's gonna be expensive, but people will buy it.

SS really needs to bite the bullet and do a PF Chewie with real fur. Yeah, it's gonna be expensive, but people will buy it.

no, they won't

but they would buy a Stormtrooper for sure !

whats the big deal with chewie?
just make him like you made the beast premium format figure for x-men 3.

Lets not get too embroiled in a hairy statues saga!

D:joy

Worst idea ever :monkey4

That's what we have Gentle Giant for

Back