CTR Indiana Jones Photo Archive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Martin

Super Freak
Reaction score
We've started a weekend long marathon.

Check it out

header.jpg

WTF!? Look at the size of that whip handle! It's amazing that he can hold that thing! :lol

The figure looks pretty good. All he needs is a headsculpt that looks Harrison Ford (easier said that done, as we've all seen) and an accurate scale whip and idol.

Eric

I'm glad to see the "Idol Grab" Indy has bendable knees!!!! I thought the initial prototypes showed that he didn't have them.

Awesome! :rock

Great pics as always, Dave! :rock

Quick question... are these additional "artifacts" that are packaged with the figures approx. 1/6 scale? Sure looks like it. And, if so, that's bad news for me as I'll want them all. :monkey2

Quick question... are these additional "artifacts" that are packaged with the figures approx. 1/6 scale? Sure looks like it. And, if so, that's bad news for me as I'll want them all. :monkey2

I had absolutely no interest in the small figures until I found out they were coming with these 1/6 scaled artifacts. Now I'll have to at least get the german soldier for that sankara stone and Monkey Man for the Nurhachi urn.

Good question. I shot the Adventure Heroes, but Dan shot the 3 3/4" figures, so I haven't seen them in person yet.

What the... :lol

I had absolutely no interest in the small figures until I found out they were coming with these 1/6 scaled artifacts. Now I'll have to at least get the german soldier for that sankara stone and Monkey Man for the Nurhachi urn.

Even if the artifacts are 1/6, I'm still staying away from these. And it looks like it's random as to which one you'll get. So you could be buying all sorts of figures just to get the artifacts you want.

Don't forget the KOTCS Indy with the RPG. He comes with the Chalice of Kali that puts him under the trance! :rock

And it looks like it's random as to which one you'll get. So you could be buying all sorts of figures just to get the artifacts you want.

Apparently not the case (this is only the partial list):

RELIC...............................COMES WITH
Crystal Skull......................KotCS Indy and Spalko
Holy Grail..........................Henry Jones, Sr.
Fertility Idol......................Priest Robes Belloq and Jacket Indy
Terracotta Warrior Statue...Arabic Swordsmen
Terracotta Horse...............Sallah
Funerary Mask...................Cemetery Warrior
Headpiece - Staff of Ra.......Marion
Grail Tablet.......................Cairo Indy
Temple Relief Sculpture.......Jacket Indy
Temple of Doom Medallion.....Willie Scott (wave 4)
Cross of Coronado..............Young Indy
False Grail.........................Donovan
Knight’s Shield...................Grail Knight
Nurhache’s Urn...................Monkey Man
Arrowhead.........................Ugha Warrior
Spear of Destiny................Jacket Mutt
Eye of Horus?....................Mutt w/ Snake
Sankara Stone...................Mola Ram (wave 4)/Soldier
Diamond...........................Lao Che (wave 4)
Dagger.............................KOTCS Indy, no hat
Chalice.............................Dovchenko

Last edited:
And here's the latest list of the Relics:

Relics that are in the films, and have historical reference
Sankara Stone
Crystal Skull
Holy Grail
Fertility Idol
Diamond

Relics featured in the films, but have no historical reference
Headpiece of the Staff of Ra
Grail Tablet
Temple Relief Sculpture
Temple of Doom Medallion
Cross of Coronado
Christies Chalice
False Grail
Knight’s Shield
Nurhache’s Urn

Relics not featured in the films, but have historical reference
Easter Island Head
Aztec Sun Dial
Terracotta Warrior Statue
Terracotta Horse
Spear of Destiny
Anubis Statue
Eye of Horus
Battle-Axe of Leif Ericson
Funerary Mask
Chinese Lion
Chinese Dragon
Spartan Helmet

Relics not featured in the films, and have no historical reference
Arrowhead
Dagger

Only some of the relics are 1/6 scale...or roughly 1/6 scale. So far, the Sankara Stone, Fertility Idol, and Nurhache's Urn are (though the urn might actually be a little bigger than 1/6 scale). Here's some pics:

Indy_003.jpg

2007-12-25.jpg

Well, I've got 4 Hasbro 1:6th coming so I can get the Ark but my 1:6th will be all about SS. Actually, looking at what I have coming I may be able to get the mail aways for all the stuff.

The Ark? Do you have to buy 4 of the 12" figures from Hasbro to get a 1:6 scale Ark Of The Covenant? I'd love to have an ark myself. Please let me know Josh! Thanks!

Back