Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Psycho Cenobite

Default Looks Like More Bombs In London!

I'm on holiday and not up London working but it seems more underground stations have been hit!

Psycho Cenobite

Daveyjaro
    ABC News in USA reports that 3 underground stations have emergencies, with people being evacuated. No mention of bombs. CNN has nothing on their web site.

adoptedscot
    Yep

By the looks of it 3 more underground stations have been hit, people seeing bags explode have been reported and stations have all been shut off again.

Reports are all coming in now.

shell
    x

Daveyjaro
    And now this from MSNBC ....

BREAKING NEWS

"U.K. police report incident on a bus in east London."

And check out this link:

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8655541/

adoptedscot
    just been announced police believe 'a device' has been found on the bus too.

Two weeks ago today the first lot happened and now its happening again.Thankfully no casualties reported as yet though.

Psycho Cenobite
    A lot of reports about the bombs not going off and it was only the detanators! fingers crossed the bombs didn't go off and we might get some suspects alive! Might help bring down some more of these ****!

PC

elwood49
    Great, I'm flying into London in less than 2 weeks. Just what I wanted to hear. :rolleyes

Psycho Cenobite
    It seems like one of the bombers tried to explode his bomb but only the detonator went of. He looked shocked, dorpped his bag and then ran away.

I really hope we catch this person!

Psycho Cenobite

Daveyjaro
    Hope all is OK and nobody is hurt. Wow, an inept terrorist! Hope they nail the sucker!

This is disburbing news, what is next to prevent this kind of thing now? Search every bag before you enter the terminal? Or maybe ban all carry on bags? It is extreme, but it would work, unless a terrorist had a bomb straped to his body. Then it would be body searches for everyone. What a mess.

pitchin4eva
    *****in hell............what going on in our country!!!!!

Utter Madness!!!

BBC LINK