sovereign studio Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
My first new addition for '08.....

zmyers6.jpg

zmyers2.jpg

zmm14.jpg

zmm13.jpg

zmm12.jpg

zmm11.jpg

ZMM10.jpg

zmm9.jpg

zmm7.jpg

zmm5.jpg

Only thing I see that doesnt look right, if you dont mind me saying, is he is lacking in the shoulder area. He needs broader shoulders IMO.

Other than that looks great!

Never wanted a Michael Myers before, but after seeing this, I might change my mind. As for the shoulders, I agree that it needs to be a little more broad sholdered. Otherwise, it's like it jumped right from the DVD.

Something about the Shatner Mask version is off but the sculpting to make it look like a mask over the face is phenomenal. I love the Jack O' Lantern face though...that alone would be worth purchase.

Something about the Shatner Mask version is off but the sculpting to make it look like a mask over the face is phenomenal. I love the Jack O' Lantern face though...that alone would be worth purchase.

I don't think Shawn was going for the Shatner look for this Rob Zombie Myers.

Shawn, GREAT work on the clothes dude, the collar and everything on the jumpsuit looks fantastic.

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you like it, I worked my butt off designing this. Call me nuts, but I truly loved Zombie's vision of HALLOWEEN.

The shoulders did turn out a bit "off". I used a neck I sculpted that has a pretty dramatic set of trap muscles incorprated into it. The shoulders are wide, but the added slope I think took away from them a bit. I may take those muscles down a bit in the future, or more likely rasie the shoulders up with padding. This is a SS body but I wanted him tallerand that neck assembly really helps. I also took the body apart and extended him at the waist. He ended up being 13 1/2". Tyler Mane is 6' 8" so it's about right.

The masks look like real masks over a face because they are. The jack o' lantern is a serarate resin mask applied over a second complete and painted casting of the unmasked head. This head required an entirely different wig sculpt, as well. The white mask is an actual LATEX mask, with REAL hair, over an insert head. No, I wasn't going for a Shatner look. The Zombie mask has no resemblance to Shatner. Actually, the masks lost that quality all together after H2.

I didn't take any photos of his face. Spoils the illusion:eek: You're not meant to really know what Michael looks like, so I didn't photograph him. It's not a Tyler Mane sculpt, either for the same reason. It's a cool-looking face, but I intentionally made it rather generic and specific to no one. I did use Tyler's nose and lips just a bit, since you see that much in the movie.

Absolutely phenomenal work Shawn. Superb Bro. That is the best RZ Myers I have ever seen, looks like a goddam film still! Amazing stuff. :D

Congrats Bro!

Great stuff shawn, really like the head scuplt with no mask great expression and hair. Broader shoulder would make this even more perfect though.

Great work on the Myers you nailed the look of the mask. I didnt like the movie but I did like the look of Michael.

I'm interested if there for sale , brilliant job m8 , again though the shoulders could do with a little widening.
Amazing stuff man , keep it up :D.

Thanks, guys. I'll have more pics soon. I've widened his shoulders, and his knife is finshed as well. Real metal, too! Pretty cool.

Back