So... what else do we need from ANH?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
We have Leia and Old Ben; and Luke, Han and Commander Prajji are already on pre-order.

So... what else do we really need from ANH?

The four main human characters are done and we have an imperial officer.

From my perspective now it's just Vader, a Stormtrooper, the 'droids and Chewbacca. Maybe Greedo.

I know people want Luke in X-Wing Fighter gear, but that would just be a different version, not a different character.
Arguably, the stormie could be from any of the three OT movies, and Tuskens and Jawas could also be from one of the PT movies.

What do you guys think?

Tarkin is a must! I also want Greedo. And I think we'd see a Tusken from ANH rather than AOTC.

I wish we were getting Tarkin instead of Prajj. It'd be nice to have some Jawas and Tusken Raiders, maybe even a Greedo so Han can shoot FIRST!

You know,it's really retarded that no one has mentioned Vader or a StormTrooper yet :thwak :google .One of those two should have been first on the list!

We have Leia and Old Ben; and Luke, Han and Commander Prajji are already on pre-order.

So... what else do we really need from ANH?

The four main human characters are done and we have an imperial officer.

From my perspective now it's just Vader, a Stormtrooper, the 'droids and Chewbacca. Maybe Greedo.

I know people want Luke in X-Wing Fighter gear, but that would just be a different version, not a different character.
Arguably, the stormie could be from any of the three OT movies, and Tuskens and Jawas could also be from one of the PT movies.

What do you guys think?

Way to read Chavez. :rolleyes:

You know,it's really retarded that no one has mentioned Vader or a StormTrooper yet :thwak :google .One of those two should have been first on the list!

Abake mentioned those in the first post. We're mentioning everything else we'd want.

Retarded... :rolleyes:

I can't belive you people are ignoring LANDO!!!

-BESPIN LANDO (or General Lando if must be, but please no Skiff guard Lando)
-Tarkin
-Hoth Leia (white jumpsuit)
-Greedo
-A GONK droid would be funny. I mean they gave us BODO, so...
-Snowtrooper?
-Yoda (even if I'm very happy with my MEDICOM version)
-[SIZE=-1]Nien Nunb?
-Ghost Anakin Skywalker - Sebastian Shaw of course.

That's my list. Besides the inevitables mentioned in the first post.
[/SIZE]

No love for Walrusman?

And I would love to have a 1:6 scale landspeeder. Tell me I'm dreaming, but I dreamt about Jabba in this line too.

Um Alice, I don't believe Lando was in A New Hope. :lecture

I can't belive you people are ignoring LANDO!!!

-BESPIN LANDO (or General Lando if must be, but please no Skiff guard Lando)
-Tarkin
-Hoth Leia (white jumpsuit)
-Greedo
-A GONK droid would be funny. I mean they gave us BODO, so...
-Snowtrooper?
-Yoda (even if I'm very happy with my MEDICOM version)
-[SIZE=-1]Nien Nunb?
-Ghost Anakin Skywalker - Sebastian Shaw of course.

That's my list. Besides the inevitables mentioned in the first post.
[/SIZE]

Really of every one on your list, only Greedo and the Gonk droid are in ANH. :lol

Back