The ONLY Stealth Iron Man thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was your sim flawed or not?

• Total voters

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
From MONSTER over @ statueforums (more pics over there)

looks like the paints apps have changed from the prototype (purple& blue?)

DSCN3362.jpg

DSCN3363.jpg

DSCN3366.jpg

Re: STEALTH IRON MAN PICS

Holy **** that looks cool.

Why did I sell mine :confused:

It's not a great pic but this is the pic I took of him at Comic Con. He is two-toned -- but not as dramatic.

Nice. I actually like the way the production piece looks more than what I saw at the Con. I was gonna sell but now I don't know.

have to say I like the Proto paint a little better ... still looks good though.

technically (AFAIK) i wouldn't consider this version a direct interpretation from the comics. the HH one is more "true" in that respect. in any case, i'm am really excited about it! i can not wait! :)

IMG_9635.jpg

IMG_9633.jpg
THAT looks great! Looks more like the IM I know form way back.

I cancelled the original SSC IM exclusive because I didn't like it, and seeing a pic like this makes me re-think my order on the SSC Stealth IM... The light up feature sold it to me.
Sometimes, I think I should have kept the original SSC IM exclusive. I could have sold it for a lot of money... but, since I'm no flipper...

Last edited:

Why did SSC change the paint apps without telling anyone until it shipped?

I think I like the blue proto better. My card was already charged this morning, I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

Do you guys really think the purple looks better?

go over to statue forum and check out the various pics.. I think it looks pretty darn cool. I would still have the original myself but this will be a good enough 2nd

Maybe the Stealth color scheme changed in the film and that's why changes were made... :monkey1

Why did SSC change the paint apps without telling anyone until it shipped?

I think I like the blue proto better. My card was already charged this morning, I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

Do you guys really think the purple looks better?

It was commented on at statueforums that it was the bad picture. Lighting I'm sure. Here's a different pic

Back