Hot Toys Warlords Jet Li figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Martin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Oh so sad. Oh so sad.

Cool Toy Review

0011758.jpg

no...no! this can't be....NuuOOOoooOOOHHHH!!!!!!

....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

dammit!!! i was REALLY looking forward to HT doing jet li justice!! DAMMIT!!!

this isn't fair.

Hope they get the license becasue that figure needs to be released.

So does this mean hot toys ain't going to hide scuplts in military figure beacuse they don't have the license.

Thats a bummer, would have been nice to have a good and reasonably priced Jet Li. Right now we're stuck between the very nice, but ultra pricey Enterbay, or the cheap and not so nice Action Trend.

HT could have ended the suffering :monkey2

Whoever HT has sculpting for them these days is the fricking Michelangelo of 1/6 scale.

A crying shame this'll never see the light of day.

What's more, is seeing what we could have had is driving me nuts. I intended on getting the other three, but now I'll always see the set as incomplete...

Have to agree completely with carbo-faction. I got mine for $150. A solid acquisition.

Anyone else think that HT is going a little overboard in the "let's see the texture of the skin" department? It kind of works with Orlando to make him more manly - but on Jet it kind of detracts from the overall look.

I dunno. We're seeing blown up images of the figures and that makes the texture really obvious. When looking at the figures in person it looks amazing.

The texture makes the skin come alive. I definitely prefer it over the perfectly smooth skin on Sideshow figures.

Back