Sideshow is doing it again...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Once again we get inundated with product all at once! Just since Monday, I've gotten notices for all of these products being charged within 24 hrs or 5 to 7 days...

Rocker Biker Girl
FireSpecter
Mary Jane
RAH Boba Fett
RAH Kunou Ryushin
RAH TAkeda Kousei
Buboicullaar Creature Pack

ARGGGG!!!!!! Why can't they spread these out a bit...

Once again we get inundated with product all at once! Just since Monday, I've gotten notices for all of these products being charged within 24 hrs or 5 to 7 days...

Rocker Biker Girl
FireSpecter
Mary Jane
RAH Boba Fett
RAH Kunou Ryushin
RAH TAkeda Kousei

No daredevil bust?

I think both of the Spiderman statues are about to ship too. I haven't fully decided if I will cancel the Black one yet....but probably.

Please don't even joke about that!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Red Spider-man Statue – Spider-man 3 (item #9018) from our Spider-man 3 – Statues Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Black Costume Spider-man Statue – Spider-man 3 (item #9019) from our Spider-man 3 – Statues Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

I am not joking...I just received the processing and arrival emails in my box. :monkey2

I think I have these on order with Adam since there was no exclusive version... dang, I knew October was shaping up to be a bad month, but it looks like they're going make Sept a bad one too!

I cancelled all the Spidey 3 statues.

I was going to, but ended up keeping them and just canceled the dio. Actually, I have Venom on order with Sideshow, but canceled it and will get him from Adam as well. I had forgotten about these, so I guess I had 4 or 5 Marvels still on pre-order! :lol

I ended up canceling a lot of stuff too, but hopefully I'll be able to holdout for Jango RAH, I'm planning on selling a bunch of stuff pretty soon (once I get back home) so I should be able to have the extra money.

It sucks to cancel stuff though, I had ordered all three Spiderman statues with the hope I could afford at least one of them but I had to cancel.

Rocker Biker Girl
FireSpecter
Mary Jane
RAH Boba Fett
RAH Kunou Ryushin
RAH TAkeda Kousei

IMO there isn't much they can do if you collect multiple lines.

However, within a certain line, such as SW, they probably should try to space things out.

Back