"Aliens vs Predators:Requiem" trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html

What a gore fest...yikes
Doesnt look like anyone will survive.
Do yourselves a favor and download the HD version if you can.
Looks much better then the last one.
Anyone else notice the Ripley lookalike manning the machine gun?(Actually I think its Tonys wife from 24)
Predator/Alien hybrid action
HT will have fun with the new Predator whip action:naughty

I wasnt all that hyped about this one after the paul anderson crapfest that was avp, and I'm a pretty big Aliens fan. I gotta say though this looks infintely better and actually pumped up for this now.

An excellent trailer--let's hope that they didn't just put all the best shots in their and that there's more to be seen on the full length movie.

I wasnt all that hyped about this one after the paul anderson crapfest that was avp, and I'm a pretty big Aliens fan. I gotta say though this looks infintely better and actually pumped up for this now.

Same here. This is what the original AVP should've been. I particularly like how the Aliens and the Predators are just going no-holds-barred against each other. And when the humans get in either one's way, they just slash through and keep going. Also, the presence of the Aliens on Earth looks to be handled very realistically. I didn't once get the impression that they were campy. They simply come off as a new breed of extremely vicious animals.

You suck and should be ashamed for posting this :cuss

But thanks for the link, I hadn't seen this yet :lol And aside from the fact that its turning the series into what looks like a 80s slasher flick I think it'll probably more fun to watch than the first AVP.

I wasn't that impressed. It looks like they're just trying to show how many ways they can do gore. All flash and no substance. We'll see.

Well obviously, finding an original idea for this movie was impossible, but I do like the Gore Route they have taken....IMO...it will save the movie of Sucking like the first AVP.

That is ok because you didn't even put it in the Aliens and Robots (where Aliens and Predator threads are) section of the forum either. :D

:rotfl

...It looks like they're just trying to show how many ways they can do gore. All flash and no substance...

:rock :clap

Fortunately I don't need any substance so gore will do just fine. :D

:lol I don't go to Predator or Alien movies for substance, either. So, the gore will be just fine for me. After all, aren't these movies about alien species that kill without pity?

I see it as the frachise on these is pretty well sold-out. So if they go the gore route at least it "may" be entertaining.

Back