My personal space.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoumWel

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This forum thread will be my personal space! If you want to ask me how are doing or wish me a Happy New Year, then I will be happy to talk to you here! Welcome! And I will also share with you here how I create my game portal!

So it's not concerning to you at all that there are a lot of brand new members that start inane topics that don't seem like they care about collecting at all? They are starting to spread into more popular areas of this site.

I've had to ban a large number of them recently so of course I'm concerned.

Having said that I will give people the benefit of the doubt until they give me reason to ban them.

So it's not concerning to you at all that there are a lot of brand new members that start inane topics that don't seem like they care about collecting at all? They are starting to spread into more popular areas of this site.

In many forums there are sections - the personal blog of users, but here I did not find this, so I created my own personal topic so that when I want to talk here, then not to annoy anyone in other people's topics.
By the way, I started doing crowd marketing.

Back