RIP Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a great actor. I didn’t know he was sick. I was wondering if he was going to ever be in anything again. His was one of those names that instantly elevated a film for me when you saw he was in it.

One of my childhood heroes. Bond... James Bond. Every kid I knew wanted to be as cool as Sean Connery, and most adults too.

2020 has taken so much and still never seems finished...

He got to 90, died peacefully in his sleep, and left behind a screen legacy that won't be forgotten as long as films still exist, so I shall endeavor to not be sad that he died, but instead happy and grateful that he lived and gave us so much while he was here.

He got to 90, died peacefully in his sleep, and left behind a screen legacy that won't be forgotten as long as films still exist, so I shall endeavor to not be sad that he died, but instead happy and grateful that he lived and gave us so much while he was here.

Very nice. I have mad respect in just that he firmly declined offers for films "I'm retired". To me that is someone who knew how to balance a life after a fine, iconic, career.

One of my childhood heroes. Bond... James Bond. Every kid I knew wanted to be as cool as Sean Connery, and most adults too.

Wait..

c01mxKz.gif

...how old are you? :lol

IMO the coolest Hollywood actor ever.

Loved him as Bond. Loved him in just about every film.

First Eddie Van Halen and Now Sean Connery.. Can this year just end already.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...avid-mamet-shares-touching-sean-connery-story

Connery was of course excellent in every roll he was in and had charisma to burn but one my favorites movies of his was “The Wind and the Lion”.
I have to say even though Connery and Bergen got top billing Brian Keith stole the movie which was rare for a Connery vehicle.
I remember going to an early screening of the Untouchables in Seattle and afterward the passed out comment cards for studio feedback.
I wrote, “Connery is getting his Oscar for this for sure”.
He may have hated League of Extrodinary Gentlemen but he still rocked it in that.
Loved his cameo in Robin Hood,
..and he would’ve made a great Jedi master in the prequels.

Back