• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fishing warning!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FYI,
I put up a post looking for a figure. I got 2 responses from 2 guys with new 10/20 accounts, no posts, no feedback, saying they have the figure i want for cheap.. if its too good to believe, it probably is!!.. the names are. derrick 233 and marcus 234211
s

FYI,
I put up a post looking for a figure. I got 2 responses from 2 guys with new 10/20 accounts, no posts, no feedback, saying they have the figure i want for cheap.. if its too good to believe, it probably is!!.. the names are. derrick 233 and marcus 234211
s
Thanks for the heads up bud[emoji482]

FYI,
s

Well I assume then u will only pay thru PayPal. In which u are covered !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those fake accounts also messaged me trying to sell me figures using stock photos from the internet. Another one too called BrucePater2. All new accounts with zero posts.

Got the same. I did a quick Google search out of curiosity and there was nothing online for derrick233 but the first result for marcus234211 was how they scammed someone on another forum.
Didn?t really need any evidence to know that not only one, but two, new members with zero posts had exactly what I was looking for for a good price was a scam, but the confirmation was assuring.

Same thing happened to me too
This thief ask payment method as gift, and post pictures collection catch to other collector

Maximum alert

Got the same. I did a quick Google search out of curiosity and there was nothing online for derrick233 but the first result for marcus234211 was how they scammed someone on another forum.
Didn?t really need any evidence to know that not only one, but two, new members with zero posts had exactly what I was looking for for a good price was a scam, but the confirmation was assuring.

I just got a message from that marcus234211 user.

I got responses from someone with a new 10/08 accounts, responding to my WTB thread a few days ago, he also have no posts, no feedback. He asked me to contact someone thru email, said she lives in NY, I tried to contact, but the price is over my budget, so I passed. I don't know if this might be suspicious, the member name is judygreenhaw123

Tried to google this guy 'judygreenhaw123', turn out someone already exposed he's a scammer, good thing I didn't deal with him. be alert!

Back