TRON 3 is coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Streaming is better than nothing I guess. Although I feel like this is click-bait news -- trying to gauge interest.

Streaming is the new 'low budget' to me, despite actual budgets.

Streaming is better than nothing I guess. Although I feel like this is click-bait news -- trying to gauge interest.

Streaming is the new 'low budget' to me, despite actual budgets.

I know.. But I will take something over nothing..

The original was always a fun movie for me and I love the 2nd one.. Deft Punk is supposed to return to score..

I am guessing with a budget cut more will take place in the real world then computer world.

If its just to gauge interest... Well I am interested.

Apparently nobody else here is :lol

The first movie was good, a glimpse into the future of possibilities for the film industry was what I really liked about it. But the 2nd movie was brilliant. Great movie. It had so much potential for world building and another story. Was disappointed when Disney abandoned that world.

Certainly the new story will involve revolution. Despite the reboot ending, I would be fine if that reboot was to a specific area of The Grid... and the world of Tron went far beyond the Grid. Other levels that even its creator knew nothing about. Other levels that could invade. A bit like LOTR I suppose.

I liked the first movie much more then the 2nd but i still enjoyed the 2nd one. I wasnt a fan of the lead actor in the 2nd one at all. Granted i probably have rose colored lenses on for the first one since it left such a huge impression on me when i was young

I am all for a third one esp since its a new lead actor, even if it is letoker/lemorbius lol

I love both Tron movies and would love to see another. I really wanted to see how they were going to continue the story with Sam and Quorra in the real world. Hopefully they can get this one going soon and release in the next couple of years.

The first movie was good, a glimpse into the future of possibilities for the film industry was what I really liked about it. But the 2nd movie was brilliant. Great movie. It had so much potential for world building and another story. Was disappointed when Disney abandoned that world.

Certainly the new story will involve revolution. Despite the reboot ending, I would be fine if that reboot was to a specific area of The Grid... and the world of Tron went far beyond the Grid. Other levels that even its creator knew nothing about. Other levels that could invade. A bit like LOTR I suppose.

Wow... You called the 2nd movie brilliant... I knew there was a reason I liked you :)

I liked the first movie much more then the 2nd but i still enjoyed the 2nd one. I wasnt a fan of the lead actor in the 2nd one at all. Granted i probably have rose colored lenses on for the first one since it left such a huge impression on me when i was young

I am all for a third one esp since its a new lead actor, even if it is letoker/lemorbius lol

I use to draw the Light cycles and Recognizers from the first movie all the time in school and that was before I actually saw the movie :lol

Something about that film and its design captured my young imagination.

As for the actor in part two... I liked the kid who played Sam.

I love both Tron movies and would love to see another. I really wanted to see how they were going to continue the story with Sam and Quorra in the real world. Hopefully they can get this one going soon and release in the next couple of years.

I was pumped for a part 3 after watching 2 in theaters. I wanted to know where Sam and Quorra were headed.

Then Disney bought SW and Tron 3 went on the shelf... Glad they are at least thinking of dusting it off.

I love Tron and the Tron Universe. Hoping that once this hits, we'll get 1/6 articulated figures in light suits since HT has fount how to illuminate their figures without using actual lights in the suit ala Black Panther and those Tron inspired Iron Man suits. Although I wonder how/if it will connect with the previous movies as I really liked the idea of Cilian Murphy playing Dillinger's son and would've liked to see Sam Flynn go head to head with Edward Dillinger. As much as I love seeing movies in theaters and like I did with the first Tron, in IMAX, the thing about going to streaming is you don't have to spend some of your budget paying theater chains to play your movie so I see the appeal there. Plus I have a kickass dolby theater sound system in my living room so I will be ok. Excited to hear what Daft Punk comes up with for the new soundtrack. I don't typically like their music but I loved the Tron Legacy Soundtrack.

I don't care what anyone says.. I love the Tron Universe and this is great news!!!

Jared Leto to star.

https://www.newsweek.com/tron-3-sequel-release-date-jared-leto-disney-plus-daft-punk-1516202

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back