Statue Queen Studios / Madology: Evan Lee Collection - TGIF No.1 (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS TGIF NO. 1

"THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY"

The Queen Studios team is proud to announce a new collaboration with the incredible artist Evan Lee and the brand MADOLOGY.

Very soon we?ll be releasing the first co-branded 1:3 scale statue of the stunning and dangerous TGIF No.1
The statue will feature intricate detailing in both the mechanical parts and weaponry, as well as humanistic features. TGIF No.1 encapsulates sexy and cool!

The prototype design is from Evan Lee's illustration; then MADOLOGY and QUEEN STUDIOS will bring her to life.
We?ll be sharing more information on the character and the statue in the near future.

In the meantime, you can check the page to find more work of Evan Lee's concept design. https://www.evanartweb.com

As always, we?d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
Thanks for the support and stay safe!

JzeOpmS.jpg

fRyl9gS.jpg

Last edited:
Love the original art and it seems to be recreated well but it's really hard to tell since none of the promo pics are straight on.. and this is one of those poses where anything other than straight on just looks weird and derpy.

I have a feeling that this might not sell well specifically for this reason, wonky angles for the promo shots really take this away from the original art, at least for me. If this does impact sales, I hope QS doesn't mistakenly take this as an indication that there is no demand for more mature statues like this.

I hope they do take it as indication that there's no demand as I hate it

They should stick to what they know, amazing likenesses of film characters. Am sure the likeness rights for arnie and the justice league weren't cheap so I see why they want to branch out

I like how she looks a lot, but I'm not a fan of all the random logos on her. I can't imagine the statue will have all of those will they?

I like how she looks a lot, but I'm not a fan of all the random logos on her. I can't imagine the statue will have all of those will they?

You can see that they have been removed or changed on the statue

Back