XM Studios DC Comics 1/4 License for Asia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"XM Studios is super excited to announce a new partnership with Warner Bros Consumer Products to produce 1/4 scale statues featuring your favourite DC Comics characters! These exciting new collectibles will be very exclusive and will only be available to fans in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.

We?ll share more updates soon.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

103130260_26141501954vrjq6.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! My suggestion for your 1st comic accurate DC statue is a classic Perez Deathstroke. Please don't go f'n it up like sideshow did.

Hell Yea!!

...And to start it off with a bang, for their first release, XM should do a DC character that is hardly done. A Perez Deathstroke is one of them ...and Nightwing is another. But perhaps a gorgeous sculpt of Star Sapphire is a better play.

Awesome! Even if they just merely sized up their 1:6 scale Rebirth line, I’d be cool with that.

Incredible! Bring on more Lanterns, a complete JLA line up! a complete Rogues Gallery! The Bat Family! Superboy! Plastic Man! Hawkman, Etrigan!, Mera, Shazam! and on and on....

:yess:

Hell Yea!!

...And to start it off with a bang, for their first release, XM should do a DC character that is hardly done. A Perez Deathstroke is one of them ...and Nightwing is another. But perhaps a gorgeous sculpt of Star Sapphire is a better play.

I'm all for this but you know they'll start with Batman, Joker, Superman etc lol.

It's great Sideshow will finally have some 1/4 scale DC competition. I know the licence only covers Asia but seems there are ways around that for those of us in Europe and the US.

Hoping we get Nightwing, Red Hood, Riddler, Two Face, Penguin, Deathstroke, Ra's, Bane, Martian Manhunter and more Green Arrows amongst the usual suspects.

Man ...if XM starts with Batman ...then they should make it a classic version without the armor plating and nano fiber muscles and knee pads and shiet.

Great to finally see more competition in 1/4-scale DC. I was tempted to pick up XM’s 1/6 line as I really liked the designs (Aquaman in particular). I’d be fine with XM just scaling those up, but I’m sure they will be doing all new sculpts. While Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman will probably kick off the line, or at least among the first 5, something like a Darkseid on Throne could make a statement and blow folks away. Although it would probably be a fortune. I’ll be curious to see how XM plans to take things up a notch and what characters they announce. Maybe this will light a fire under Sideshow. Even though XM’s license is for the Southeast Asian market it will still impact sales. And given how expensive 1:4 statues have become, even losing say 50 sales to XM would translate into $30,000 - $50,000 in lost revenue per statue. Those numbers will add up fast.

Man ...if XM starts with Batman ...then they should make it a classic version without the armor plating and nano fiber muscles and knee pads and shiet.

The first release of every character should be in their classic costumes. After that, I don't care what costumes they use.

DC characters in 1/4 scale that would get my money: Deathstroke, Deadshot, Ra's, and Martian Manhunter. All of them in classic costumes. Any New 52 or Rebirth costumes are an instant pass for me personally.

DC characters in 1/4 scale that would get my money: Deathstroke, Deadshot, Ra's, and Martian Manhunter. All of them in classic costumes. Any New 52 or Rebirth costumes are an instant pass for me personally.

Totally need these guys, too. Would just replace Deadshot with Talia, tho.

It still amazes me that characters as iconic as Riddler, Ra's, Penguin and Two Face haven't had any licensed 1/4 scale statues made of them. Then again it took forever to get a Flash.

It still amazes me that characters as iconic as Riddler, Ra's, Penguin and Two Face haven't had any licensed 1/4 scale statues made of them. Then again it took forever to get a Flash.

Forgot Two Face! I definitely want a 1/4 Two Face in my collection.

Back